News tagged with "billion"
- Over €100 billion in foreign debt registers Romania at the beginning of the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-15 08:30:05The beginning of the crisis, triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic, found Romania with external debt of more than 100 billion euros, of which 40 percent state, with a strong decline in foreign investment and a large deficit in the current account balance sheet, according to data published today by the National Bank of Romania.
- China's medical goods exports hit about $2.36 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:18Since early April, China has shipped 16.56 billion yuan worth of medical goods to other countries (about $2.36 billion). This is more than the country had exported in the entire previous month, the head of China's General Customs Office Jin Hai announced at a news conference today.
- Muriel Penicaud: Subsidising leave in France will cost over €20 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-10 15:30:16France's state program to subsidize forced leave will string over 20 billion euros ($21.73 billion), Tough Minister Muriel Penicaud reported today, quoted by Reuters.
- Croatia Needs $10 Billion to Deal with Coronavirus CrisisAdministrator • 2020-04-09 01:30:19Croatia will need around 70 billion kunas ($10 billion) over the next few months to finance measures to combat the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Finance Minister Zdravko Maric said today, as quoted by Reuters.
- China has exported medical supplies for over 10 billion yuanAdministrator • 2020-04-07 11:30:17China has exported 10.2 billion yuan worth of medical supplies (about $1.43 billion) since March 1. Among them were 3.86 billion face masks, 37.52 million protective clothing, 2.41 million infrared thermometers, medical fans, test kits and glasses, Jing Hai, a Central Customs Office official, said at a briefing Sunday, as cited by Radio China.
- Menda Stoyanova proposes new ceiling for external loans - up to 10 billion eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-06 02:30:056 -7% contraction of the economy is the bad case scenario, we rely on 3%
- MEP from GERB broke down BSP's theory of BGN 10 billion blank chequeAdministrator • 2020-04-04 15:30:16BSP's theory of BGN 10 billion blank cheque has been broken into fluff and powder with simple arithmetic, said GERB MP Alexander Ivanov during the debate on the budget update.
- Goranov: Debt limit up to 10 billion leva is not a blank checkAdministrator • 2020-04-04 08:30:17The new debt limit of up to 10 billion leva is not a blank check, said Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov. He presented to the budget committee in parliament the parameters of the budget update. It is set that the limit on the new debt will be increased by BGN 2.2 billion. In order to finance the deficit in the treasury and the increase in the capital of the development bank, BGN 4.2 billion are needed. The remaining amount will be a buffer, Goranov explained, quoted by BNR.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04