News tagged with "borisov"
- Minister Borisov explained why the 2021 budget is rationalAdministrator • 2020-11-13 06:30:04Budget 2021 is a rational budget. This was stated by Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov in the morning block of BNT.
- Lachezar Borisov: Nearly 500 million invested under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-11-13 00:30:15Bulgaria is coping very well with the COVID crisis against the background of all other EU Member States and not only. This was pointed out to BNT Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov.
- Borisov went for a bass with his friend Asan, it is not believable what is at stakeAdministrator • 2020-09-26 23:30:15Boyko Borisov is visiting the company “Nursan-Otomotiv” for the production of automotive cable systems and rechargeable cables, located in the village of Lyulyakovo, Burgas region.
- Borisov to a young boy: You're an old vampire! VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-09-26 22:30:14The prime minister inspects a water treatment plant in Aytos.
- Lachezar Borisov: We have invested in the inonomics over BGN 400 million in 2 monthsAdministrator • 2020-09-13 19:30:05In the words of the Economy Minister, we are facing an unprecedented crisis
- Prime Minister Borisov drove the jeep and announced two very bad news! VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-09-05 22:30:17Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, despite the protests, has not forgotten that there is work to be done. Again behind the wheel of his jeep he inspected the construction of the southern arc of the Ring Road of Sofia.
- Borisov arrived in Slovenia for the Strategic ForumAdministrator • 2020-09-01 04:30:16Prime Minister Boyko Borisov arrived in Slovenia where he will participate in the 15th edition of the Strategic Forum in Sofia. Pale.
- Here are which producers receive 19 million leva after an emergency meeting in BorisovAdministrator • 2020-08-05 05:30:18The government will help with nearly 19 million leva producers of fruits, vegetables, oilseeds rose and wine vines. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during a meeting with representatives of the branch organizations from the “Fruit and Vegetables” sector, in which also attended the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03