News tagged with "borisov"
- Unions under Borisov: Measures are working, give resultAdministrator • 2020-04-14 04:30:06Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a meeting with the leaders of CNSB and KT “Podkreda” Plamen Dimitrov and Dimitar Manolov. This was reported by the government information service.
- Borisov: I am not misled about the dismissals in the BDB (Obzor)Administrator • 2020-04-11 19:30:16“Since I didn't know, I don't feel misled. If you don't have the understanding that when we talk about how every company, shop, self-insuring — artists, artists, to save, you suddenly give 75 million leva credit. At least call and tell me, it's a clean deal.” This was stated by Prime Minister Borisov on Thursday on the occasion of Mavrodiev's dismissal for a loan of BGN 75 million to a collector firm, with which it would buy bad loans from two banks. A day earlier, the banker said the prime minister had been misled and unfamiliar with the whole deal.
- Borisov and Mutafchiyski announced how the new application will help loosen measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-05 11:30:19“This application will greatly help people coming home from abroad. If he submits his data at the border, after 14 days he'll automatically receive a message saying he's not in quarantine. That's going to help border officers a lot. Yes, there is a risk”, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov commented on the occasion of the newly created application, which will monitor the symptoms of citizens through the phones in real time.
- Borisov spared Radev: Do not wish the neighbor's wife that...Administrator • 2020-03-23 06:30:17We don't have an adopted budget. The new EU has not been adopted and it is 6 billion less. Not only is there no buffer, we don't have the EU budget yet. Then how will it be accepted in parliament? This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov at an extraordinary briefing by the Council of Ministers.
- Borisov with important news about the additional payment of medical workers and pensions! BLITZ TVAdministrator • 2020-03-19 11:30:18“Only a united, strong, disciplined, cold-blooded and smart state can overcome what is happening”, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said at the urgent meeting under President Rumen Radev, where the spread of the coronavirus in Bulgaria was discussed.
- Borisov announced wonderful news for the poorest pensionersAdministrator • 2020-03-09 08:30:08Older people with the lowest pensions will receive Easter supplements. The news was announced by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov during an inspection of the Hemus Highway.
Warren Buffett's conglomerate has earned over $80bn in 2020
Administrator • 2021-02-28 19:30:17
Bitcoin price fell to $44,600
Administrator • 2021-02-28 18:30:14
Statistics: Improvement in construction and services in February
Administrator • 2021-02-26 23:30:15