News tagged with "bulgaria"
- The collapse of the trips of Bulgarians abroad and foreigners in Bulgaria continuesAdministrator • 2020-05-29 22:30:06In April 2020, the collapse of the trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad and the visits of foreigners to Bulgaria continues due to the suspension of international flights and the closure of land borders due to the worldwide spread of coronavirus COVID-19, reported National Statistical Institute.
- EC chief praises Bulgaria: Number one you are in...Administrator • 2020-05-21 14:30:04Bulgaria is the only country in the EU that respects the criterion of budget deficit from the Treaty on Community - this is what Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis announced at the presentation of the spring package of the European Semester, BNR said.
- Petya Zhekova is Sanofi Pasteur's new Business Operations Manager in Bulgaria and North MacedoniaAdministrator • 2020-05-21 00:30:06Petya Zhekova is the new Business Operations Manager for Bulgaria and North Macedonia of Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine division of the pharmaceutical company Sanofi.
- Such a collapse of the property market in Bulgaria because of K-19 no one expectedAdministrator • 2020-05-20 09:30:07The registered property transactions only in March in Bulgaria decreased by 66.4% on an annual basis, it is clear from the data of the Registry Agency, writes Investor.bg.
- Emergency response after the sharp letter from the Commission to Bulgaria that it supported its producers and foodAdministrator • 2020-05-15 10:30:20The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (MAHG) issued an urgent position on the occasion of a letter of notice from the European Commission (EC) to Bulgaria on the provision of regional Bulgarian production in the retail chains.
- Greek hoteliers with initiative for ease of access for tourists through BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-05-09 04:30:16Greek hoteliers offer the government special measures to ensure ease of access to tourists through border crossings from Bulgaria.
- “Lukoil-Bulgaria”: We did not cut anyone and pay full salariesAdministrator • 2020-05-08 05:30:18Lukoil-Bulgaria fully supports the measures of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria to protect public health and overcome the economic crisis. The company acts in coordination with state and local authorities, provides assistance to overcome the epidemic, maintains its working regime and stores its jobs. This is stated in the official position of “Lukoil-Bulgaria” in connection with the forthcoming vote on a Bill amending the Health Act, the press center of the company reported.
- VIVACOM has the fastest mobile network in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-05-06 00:30:16VIVACOM strengthens its leadership for the fastest mobile network in Bulgaria according to Ookla research.
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17
EU finds: Bulgarians suffered the most from the pandemic!
Administrator • 2020-05-30 06:30:20
Lower VAT for restaurants - salvation for the restaurant industry?
Administrator • 2020-05-30 04:30:16