News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Bulgaria Ready to Meet Russian TouristsAdministrator • 2021-05-21 19:30:03The interest in business tourism, balneology and health tourism is strong
- EU forecast: Bulgaria to grow real GDP by 3.5% in 2021Administrator • 2021-05-12 21:30:14The EU economy will grow by 4.2% in 2021 and 4.4% in 2022. This indicates the spring economic forecast for this year.
- The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly stateAdministrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04“There are no flights for tourists from Russia until May. How the situation will unfold so far no one can say yet. Let's hope that everything will be easier and better,” the Consul General of Russia in Varna Vladimir Klimanov said in Dobrich at the celebrations for May 9th.
- The cheapest electricity in Bulgaria during the holidaysAdministrator • 2021-05-03 18:30:13The cheapest electricity on the holidays turned out to be sold in Bulgaria. On Easter - 2 May, in Bulgaria the lowest price on European electricity exchanges was reported - 42.70 euros per megawatt-hour, which is down 35% compared to the previous day. Similar are the levels for neighbors. The Romanian Energy Exchange closed the “Day Ahead” segment at a base energy price of 42.96 euros per MWh, the Greek one was 44.49 euros.
- Nikolova assured the ambassador of Great Britain in the comfort of tourists in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-04-30 01:30:05On the eve of the summer season of 2021, I would like to assure you that the Ministry of Tourism will make every effort to ensure the comfort of British citizens holidaying in Bulgaria, for whom Bulgaria is a familiar and diverse holiday destination. I give a clear message that our country has taken all necessary measures to strengthen its image as a safe place for tourist visits. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Resigned Tourism Mariyana Nikolova during her conversation with H.E. Rob Dixon, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Ambassador Predescu congratulated Mariana Nikolova for advertising Bulgaria in RomaniaAdministrator • 2021-04-27 21:30:16I congratulate you on the advertising of Bulgaria that you make on the market Romania. I think it's very successful. This was stated by N. E. Mrs. Brundusa Predescu, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania at a working meeting with retired Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova.
- Bulgaria is among the countries in the EU with the lowest debtAdministrator • 2021-04-22 20:30:03Lowest debt as a percentage of GDP in 2020 was recorded in Estonia - 18.2 per cent, Luxembourg - 24.9 per cent and Bulgaria - 25 per cent
- “Bulgaria mall” turned out to be owned by Lukoil boss Vagit AlekperovAdministrator • 2021-04-16 00:30:15“Bulgaria Mall” and the attached two office buildings called “Infinity Tower” turn out to be owned by the president of the Russian oil company Lukoil Vagit Alekperov. This was revealed by the Bivol site, publishing documents showing that most likely as early as 2018, when the property was sold by the previously owned investor to Luxembourg-based fund SQC Opportunity SCA SICAV RAIF, it is actually owned by the Russian billionaire, his wife Larissa and his son Yusuf.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15