News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Skopje invests 50m euros in roads to BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-24 21:30:03The Republic of North Macedonia invests 50m euros in road infrastructure linking it to Bulgaria, Minister of Transport and Communications Blagoj Bochvarski said today during a visit to Delchevo.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
- For 10 months in Bulgaria - 4.2 million tourists, of them 3 million BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-11-18 19:30:17
- Minister Petkova: Thanks to this project Bulgaria will never be left without natural gasAdministrator • 2020-11-18 11:30:15“In 2013 Bulgargaz signed a contract with SOCAR for the supply of 1 billion cubic meters of gas. It is due to start from January 1, 2021. The important thing for Bulgaria is that from the new year there will be another source of natural gas supply” on the market.
- Prime Minister Borisov: Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria on 1 January next year (Video)Administrator • 2020-11-17 01:30:04“On January 1st next year, Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria. Thus, we will achieve complete diversification of energy suppliers”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who, together with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, checked the progress of construction activities on the construction of the interconnector gas connection Greece-Bulgaria/IGB/, the government information service reported.
- Let there be light. Let it be produced in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-11 09:30:15Reduce your electricity bill is easy to do if you pay at business prices and contact Grand Energy Distribution. From them you will receive a certificate that you use Bulgarian energy.
- Minister Nikolova: Over 414,000 Serbs visited Bulgaria in 2019Administrator • 2020-11-03 02:30:04In these times of unprecedented global challenge, it is extremely important that we preserve our ties and the results achieved in our bilateral cooperation. Before the crisis unfolded, we were pleased to acknowledge that Serbia and Bulgaria had a balanced tourist flow, with the tourism opportunities of our ancient capitals, big cities, mountain resorts, as well as our Black Sea resorts are well known to both Serbs and Bulgarians. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova during the meeting with H. Prof. Prof. Zeljko Jovic, Serbia's ambassador, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- More than 12 billion square grants and 9 million more loans can be received by Bulgaria from the EU (Video, updated)Administrator • 2020-10-30 20:30:15More than 12 billion square grants and 9 million more in loan form can be received by Bulgaria from the EU to implement the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan. This became clear after Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev presented it online.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14