News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism DestinationAdministrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova spoke with H. E. Christophe Eichhorn, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Bulgaria, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Sp. “Kuressel” for winter tourism in Bulgaria: Bulgaria - paradise right next to TurkeyAdministrator • 2021-01-19 23:30:05“Bulgaria: a paradise for skiing and winter tourism right next to Turkey” - thus titled the Turkish magazine. “Kuressel” its publication dedicated to tourism in winter in Bulgaria.
- “Eurohold” ready to finalize the deal for CEZ assets in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-01-19 20:30:16Funding will be provided through own funds and borrowed capital from leading global investment banks, the holding report
- Bulgaria joins the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency tomorrowAdministrator • 2021-01-18 21:30:04Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will participate in the official ceremony marking Bulgaria's accession to the Agency for Nuclear Energy (AEA) of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The ceremony will be held online on 19 January, Tuesday. During the ceremony, Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov, OECD Secretary General Angel Gurria, Director General of the Agency William Magwood and Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will be welcomed. This was reported by the government information service.
- BNB chief: Bulgaria is waiting for great days if...Administrator • 2021-01-16 11:30:04The Governor of the Bulgarian National Bank Dimitar Radev participated in a discussion within the annual Euromoney Forum for Central and Eastern Europe.
- Bulgaria's total exports decreased by 7.8 per cent in January - November 2020.Administrator • 2021-01-13 22:30:16In the period January - November 2020 the total exported goods amounted to 50 011.9 Million BGN from Bulgaria, which is 7.8 per cent less compared to the same period of 2019, preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. In November 2020 the total exports of goods amounted to 4 847.4 Million BGN and decreased by 9.6 per cent compared to the same month of the previous year.
- Ananiev spat the pebble when Bulgaria will join the eurozoneAdministrator • 2021-01-13 03:30:05“We expect our country to join the eurozone in 2024. The main tasks of the Bulgarian Government on the way to achieving this goal are related to the fulfilment of the subsequent commitments under the Roadmap after the accession of the Bulgarian Lev to ERM II, as of July 10, 2020.
- Bulgaria opens the tourist season with offers that are not to be missedAdministrator • 2021-01-11 23:30:04Bulgaria opens the tourist season in 2021 with offers for ski vacation that are not to miss: €19 per person per night, Romanian newspaper Adevarul writes. The demand for ski vacation in Bulgaria is growing steadily after the country's exit from the list of countries with increased epidemiological risk, the publication points out and adds that a large number of tourists make reservations from today to tomorrow.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15