News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Record rebound in EU retail sales in May, but as Bulgaria stagnatesAdministrator • 2020-07-06 22:30:19Retail sales in the euro area and across the EU saw a record rebound in May with a view to the loosening of restrictive measures that were introduced to limit the spread of coronavirus and which caused a collapse in retail trade in March and April, data from Eurostat, quoted by BNR.
- German Minister: It is a disgrace that in this rich society people from Bulgaria fall victim to exploitationAdministrator • 2020-07-04 08:30:19“It is a disgrace that in this rich society people from Bulgaria and Romania are falling victim to exploitation,” German Labour Minister Hubertus Heil said, as quoted by Deutsche Welle. This happened after a Bulgarian woman in Germany told WDR about insults, screaming and discrimination.
- Hot news about Volkswagen factory in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-07-03 07:30:14Auto giant Volkswagen has not yet given up on an investment in Bulgaria. Our country has performed extremely well in the negotiations, we can offer an investment of Volkswagen in Bulgaria. This was announced by Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov, writes “Standard”.
- Bulgaria Implements EC Environmental RecommendationsAdministrator • 2020-07-02 21:30:06The European Commission today called on Bulgaria to fulfil its obligations arising from the Habitats Directive. This was announced by the Ministry of Environment and Water.
- NSI showed the nightmarish truth about what happened during the state of emergency in Bulgaria GRAPHICAdministrator • 2020-06-30 11:30:20In May 2020 during the state of emergency and the ensuing epidemic situation in the country the trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad were 123.3 thousand or 83.8% below the registered in May 2019. This is the statistics of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
- Only 873 foreign tourists in Bulgaria in MayAdministrator • 2020-06-29 19:30:16Russian tour operators cancel charters
- Bulgaria sixth in Europe in export of bicycles on electricityAdministrator • 2020-06-26 18:30:16Neighbouring markets are suitable for greater exports, as are Morocco, Tunisia and Israel
- CITSB: Energy and transport sectors in Bulgaria - most affected by the “green deal”Administrator • 2020-06-22 22:30:17If the European legislation under the Green Deal on climate neutrality by 2050 is adopted in this form, the most affected sectors in Bulgaria will be the energy sector, and in the part that affects coal, transport and the secondary pressure - metallurgy, chemistry, construction, agriculture.