News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Georg Georgiev: There is no danger that Bulgaria will not receive financial assistance from EuropeAdministrator • 2020-07-18 21:30:19“There is no danger that Bulgaria will not receive financial assistance from Europe. The Bulgarian government is stable enough and the political situation is not tied to the decisions that will be taken at the European Council.” This was stated by the chairman of the youth organization of GERB Georg Georgiev, quoted by Nova TV.
- Europe Gathers at Important Meeting, Borisov Will Negotiate Money for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-07-18 02:30:16For the first time since the beginning of the pandemic, Euroleaders have gathered at the European Council. The talks are today and tomorrow, and the main item on the agenda is the negotiations on the European Union budget until 2027.
- “Adevarul”: Bulgaria and Croatia - in the “waiting room” of the euro area, and Romania does not meet any criterionAdministrator • 2020-07-17 01:30:21The European Central Bank reported last week that Bulgaria and Croatia have been admitted to the ERM II exchange rate mechanism, the so-called “waiting room” of the euro area, while Romania currently does not meet any of the criteria for nominal convergence, the “Adevarul” in an article entitled “Bulgaria and Croatia in ERM II and Romania?”.
- About 100 km of pipes are successfully supplied for the construction of the gas connection Bulgaria-GreeceAdministrator • 2020-07-16 20:30:16All major activities on the realization of the interconnector Bulgaria - Greece are progressing on the territory of both countries
- Petroleum Association: Fuel deliveries in Bulgaria may stop from SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-07-16 05:30:05If we do not install the CCTV of state tax warehouses by September 13, we will not fulfill one of the conditions for tax warehouse and no company will operate without being within the law.
- KNSB: Bulgaria is at the beginning of a very severe economic crisisAdministrator • 2020-07-15 02:30:06Everyone in Bulgaria should give themselves a clear realisation that Bulgaria is currently at the beginning of a very severe economic crisis, which has already closed 100 thousand jobs, KNSB leader Plamen Dimitrov told BNT.
- Here's how Bulgaria will gain from the withdrawal of production from AsiaAdministrator • 2020-07-14 07:30:06The Central and Eastern Europe Region (CEE) can attract new investment in the field of production after the global economy faces the need for serious changes in this sector in the context of the pandemic.
- Exports from Bulgaria to the EU fall by 5.1% for the first four months of 2020Administrator • 2020-07-14 00:30:17EU imports for January - April 2020 fall by 9.1 per cent
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03