News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Study: Bulgaria ranked 32nd in economic freedomAdministrator • 2020-09-10 21:30:05Bulgaria ranked thirty-second in this year's edition of the Index for Economic Freedom in the World, issued by the Fraser Institute, with an index value of 7.74 out of the maximum 10 points, the Institute for Market Economics reported. The figures in this year's edition refer to 2018, but clearly show the stagnation in reforms and the omission of the great opportunities of the last decade, the IME, which is a local partner of the Fraser Institute and a member of the Economic Freedom Network, reports BTA.
- Eurostat Exported Very Surprising Data on the Economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-09 12:30:06Bulgaria ranked eighth among EU countries in the lowest economic decline in the second quarter of the year. This is what Eurostat data shows.
- The season is coming to an end, tourists do not! In Bulgaria began to come... VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-09-09 09:30:06While on the Northern Black Sea coast they started to close hotels because of the lack of tourists, in the south they are thinking about extending the tourist season. A week after the opening of the market and the abolition of the mandatory 14-day quarantine, Bulgaria accepted the first 200 tourists from Belarus, Nova TV informed.
- Eurostat with very bad data on Bulgaria and the coroncrisisAdministrator • 2020-09-05 10:30:16Bulgarians have the most limited their spending during the crisis compared to the rest of the EU residents. In Bulgaria, the turnover in retail trade in July was 17.5% lower than the same month of 2019, Eurostat announced.
- Electricity Production in Bulgaria Dropped by 8.29%Administrator • 2020-09-02 00:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 8.29 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 30.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 30.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 30 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Half of the establishments in Bulgaria suffer a decrease in turnover between 40 and 50%Administrator • 2020-09-01 09:30:17Half of the establishments in Bulgaria suffer a decline in their turnover compared to last year between 40 and 50%. This shows the data from a survey conducted among 968 restaurant owners from the Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants.
- Borisov attracts millions of US dollars to BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-01 08:30:16Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Europe and Eurasia Matthew Boyce. The two spoke in Bled before the start of the strategic forum.
- From September 1st Czech tourists will travel to Bulgaria without test and quarantineAdministrator • 2020-08-31 20:30:15From September 1st Czech tourists will travel to Bulgaria without a PSR test and quarantine. This followed a telephone conversation between Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova and Adam Vojteh, Minister of Health of the Czech Republic, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15