News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Greek media: Greece, Bulgaria as gas transfer centreAdministrator • 2020-08-26 04:30:03The press media in Greece cover the meeting between Prime Ministers Borisov and Mitsotakis yesterday in Athens. After the broadcast directly in the television media from the signing ceremony of the agreement on Bulgarian participation in the liquefied gas terminal in Alexandroupolis, today the editions put it as a leading news story, BNR reports.
- Nikolova: Opportunities for dropping PCR tests for Moldovans arriving in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-25 21:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with N. Prov. Anatol Chebuk, Ambassador of the Republic of Moldova in Bulgaria. The main focus of the discussion was the opportunities for easing the conditions for travel of Moldovan citizens in Bulgaria and preparing for the upcoming winter season.
- Eurostat exported black and white data on the prices of bread and meat in Bulgaria compared to EuropeAdministrator • 2020-08-25 01:30:06Bulgaria retains its second place in the European Union at lowest prices of bread and cereals and meat in 2019, according to data from the European statistical office Eurostat, writes investor.bg
- Very good news for the economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-22 22:30:15International rating agency Fitch Ratings confirmed the long-term foreign and local currency credit rating 'BBB' with a stable outlook, the Treasury's press centre said.
- Postbank supports the talented children of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-21 04:30:05A rich genre and diverse program with five concerts and six premieres is prepared for the XVI traditional music festival “Mozart Holidays”, which will be held from 21 to 23 August in Pravets. This year's edition welcomes the audience with selected masterpieces from the world and Bulgarian classics, jazzy, folklore and music for children.
- NSI reported a record collapse of Bulgaria's economyAdministrator • 2020-08-15 05:30:06In the second quarter of 2020 Bulgaria's gross domestic product decreased due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus by 8.2% compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year and by 9.8% compared to the first three months of this year, according to the NSI express assessment.
- The movement starts along the renovated section of Blvd.Bulgaria” to the Ring RoadAdministrator • 2020-08-14 19:30:17Recovering for movement the renovated section of Blvd.Bulgaria “from Blvd.”Todor Kableshkov “to the Ring Road, reported from Sofia Municipality.
- Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova met with the Association of Banks in Bulgaria and BDBAdministrator • 2020-08-12 05:30:05The possibility to renegotiate bank loans for tourism sector in order to avoid bankruptcies in the industry was a main topic of the working meeting initiated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova with the leadership of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Development Bank.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15