News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Electricity Consumption in Bulgaria has dropped by 3.83% since the beginning of the yearAdministrator • 2020-08-12 00:30:16Electricity consumption in Bulgaria decreased by 3.83 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 09.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 09.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 9 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, published today on the operator's website. From the beginning of the year until August 9, 22,598 463 MWh of electricity was spent, while for the analogous period of 2019 the consumption in Bulgaria was 23 499 625 MWh.
- Mariana Nikolova demanded the cancellation of the quarantine for the return of British tourists from BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 03:30:06We hope that the British authorities will lift restrictions on Bulgarian citizens when entering the territory of the United Kingdom, as well as the quarantine for British holidaymakers in Bulgaria on their return, as the UK is a priority tourist market and partner of the Bulgaria.
- Emil Harsev: For now, Bulgaria remains on the periphery of the recession in the economyAdministrator • 2020-08-05 00:30:18For now, Bulgaria remains on the periphery of the recession in the European and global economy. There is no guarantee, the economy is connected and no one can remain isolated, but more slowly things are coming to us, but the 7% decline they frightened us with will not happen in Bulgaria.
- More than 50 Bulgarian producers of non-food products offer their products in Kaufland BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-03 21:30:06Some of them export their products to the company's hypermarkets in foreign markets, in which the chain is present
- Imports of electricity in Bulgaria increased by 22.73 percentAdministrator • 2020-07-29 02:30:05Electricity imports in Bulgaria since the beginning of the year increased by 22.73 percent. This is shown by the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period 01.01.2020 - 26.07.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 26.07.2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Something unseen happened in the automotive market in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-07-24 08:30:20Sales of new vans in June fell 45 per cent year-on-year. In June, 361 vans were registered in the country, at 658 a year earlier, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association announced.
- Moscow with a key statement about Bulgaria over a grand projectAdministrator • 2020-07-24 07:30:16Bulgarian authorities have assured Russia that the Balkan Stream pipeline, the continuation of the Russian-Turkish Turkish Stream, will be completed, as agreed, by January 1st next year. This was stated by Yuri Pillipson, director of governance at the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- Government gives 2m aid to giant Yazaki BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-07-23 03:30:06The manufacturer of components for the automotive industry “Yazaki Bulgaria” could receive nearly BGN 2 million of grants after today the Council of Ministers approved a draft contract between the government and the company.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15