News tagged with "bulgaria"
- ECB: Bulgaria could enter eurozone waiting room by end of 2020Administrator • 2020-06-16 22:30:17Bulgaria and Croatia could enter the eurozone waiting room this year, said Fabio Panetta, a European Central Bank board member, as quoted by Bloomberg.
- Assoc. Prof. Harsev with great financial news for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-16 04:30:15Assoc. Prof. Emil Harsev commented to BNT the measures taken by the Cabinet to rescue the financial system on the recommendation of the European Central Bank. He positively assessed the government's decision to intervene to increase First Investment Bank's capital.
- Emil Harsev: Bulgaria has no exchange rate problem for 20 yearsAdministrator • 2020-06-15 19:30:15Bulgaria has not had a problem with the exchange rate for 20 years. Our country's financial system is stable. There is currency stability as well as robust economic growth. Bulgaria fulfils all the conditions for joining ERM2 and even in this respect it is superior to other European countries. This was told by BNT Assoc. Prof. Emil Harsev.
- Borissov held an important conversation about the future of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-12 09:30:05Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a telephone conversation with Executive Vice-President of the European Commission Margrethe Vestager. They discussed Bulgaria's progress in entering the euro area's waiting room (ERM II).
- Angelkova: Bulgaria is undoubtedly sure about the health of touristsAdministrator • 2020-06-11 21:30:19Intense talks continue to attract foreign tourists to Bulgaria, which thanks to the efforts of the government and the National Operations Headquarters is among the countries with the lowest distribution of COVID-19.
- GDP in the first quarter of 2020 decreased by 3.2 percent in the EU and in Bulgaria grew by 0.3 percentAdministrator • 2020-06-11 03:30:16Gross domestic product (GDP) in the first quarter of 2020 decreased by 3.2% in the EU compared to the previous quarter according to seasonal data. For the same period GDP in Bulgaria grew by 0.3 percent, preliminary estimates of the National Statistical Institute based on Eurostat data show.
- “Interpartners” is the new advertising agency of “Lukoil Bulgaria”Administrator • 2020-06-04 23:30:21“Interpartners” is the new advertising agency of “Lukoil Bulgaria”, chosen by the company to be responsible for its overall advertising service.
- Postpone the incentive measure for return to Bulgaria for workAdministrator • 2020-06-03 02:30:04Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Human Resources Development Operational Programme postponed until next year the application for the incentive measure to return to Bulgaria for work.
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03