News tagged with "bulgaria"
- ECB: Bulgaria has more work to do on stabilising its economy before the euroAdministrator • 2020-07-13 23:30:04Bulgaria and Croatia still have work to do with stabilising their economies and improving their institutions before joining the euro, European Central Bank board member Fabio Panetta commented.
- Europe supported Boyko Borisov and Bulgaria's quest for the euro areaAdministrator • 2020-07-11 04:30:17“The Group of the European People's Party in the European Parliament fully supports the government of Boyko Borisov in its efforts to protect the economy from the negative consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, in the fight against corruption and in progress towards joining the euro area.”
- ECB establishes close cooperation with the Central Bank of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-07-10 20:30:05The direct supervision of the Bulgarian significant credit institutions will begin on 1 October 2020.
- European Commission welcomes Bulgaria and Croatia's accession to ERM IIAdministrator • 2020-07-10 19:30:16The European Commission welcomed the decision to include the Bulgarian lev and the Croatian kuna in the Exchange Mechanism II (ERM II). It also welcomed the ECB Governing Council's decision to cooperate closely with the two countries, which marks their entry into the banking union. This was announced by the Commission's representation in Bulgaria.
- Reuters thundered with sensational news about Bulgaria and the euro areaAdministrator • 2020-07-10 03:30:16Bulgaria will receive approval to enter the eurozone waiting room.
- Record rebound in EU retail sales in May, but as Bulgaria stagnatesAdministrator • 2020-07-06 22:30:19Retail sales in the euro area and across the EU saw a record rebound in May with a view to the loosening of restrictive measures that were introduced to limit the spread of coronavirus and which caused a collapse in retail trade in March and April, data from Eurostat, quoted by BNR.
- German Minister: It is a disgrace that in this rich society people from Bulgaria fall victim to exploitationAdministrator • 2020-07-04 08:30:19“It is a disgrace that in this rich society people from Bulgaria and Romania are falling victim to exploitation,” German Labour Minister Hubertus Heil said, as quoted by Deutsche Welle. This happened after a Bulgarian woman in Germany told WDR about insults, screaming and discrimination.
- Hot news about Volkswagen factory in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-07-03 07:30:14Auto giant Volkswagen has not yet given up on an investment in Bulgaria. Our country has performed extremely well in the negotiations, we can offer an investment of Volkswagen in Bulgaria. This was announced by Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov, writes “Standard”.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15