News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Bulgaria Implements EC Environmental RecommendationsAdministrator • 2020-07-02 21:30:06The European Commission today called on Bulgaria to fulfil its obligations arising from the Habitats Directive. This was announced by the Ministry of Environment and Water.
- NSI showed the nightmarish truth about what happened during the state of emergency in Bulgaria GRAPHICAdministrator • 2020-06-30 11:30:20In May 2020 during the state of emergency and the ensuing epidemic situation in the country the trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad were 123.3 thousand or 83.8% below the registered in May 2019. This is the statistics of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
- Only 873 foreign tourists in Bulgaria in MayAdministrator • 2020-06-29 19:30:16Russian tour operators cancel charters
- Bulgaria sixth in Europe in export of bicycles on electricityAdministrator • 2020-06-26 18:30:16Neighbouring markets are suitable for greater exports, as are Morocco, Tunisia and Israel
- CITSB: Energy and transport sectors in Bulgaria - most affected by the “green deal”Administrator • 2020-06-22 22:30:17If the European legislation under the Green Deal on climate neutrality by 2050 is adopted in this form, the most affected sectors in Bulgaria will be the energy sector, and in the part that affects coal, transport and the secondary pressure - metallurgy, chemistry, construction, agriculture.
- Lidl Bulgaria reduces prices of 101 products from 1 JulyAdministrator • 2020-06-17 21:30:18Lidl Bulgaria will reduce the prices of 101 products from July 1st. The change in prices for part of the products is the result of the reduced VAT rate, which will enter into force from the same date. It will affect all baby foods and nappies under the chain's own brand - Lupilu, Pamper-branded diapers, books and others falling under the amendment to the Value Added Tax Act.
- United Partners takes over the communication of Carlsberg - BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-17 19:30:04United Partners is the communication agency with which Carlsberg - Bulgaria will work in the future. Thus, the brewing company strengthens its ambition to expand communication around its activities in the local market. Carlsberg's decision comes after a contest was held among the country's largest agencies.
- ECB announce spectacular news for Bulgaria and the euro areaAdministrator • 2020-06-17 11:30:06Bulgaria and Croatia could enter the eurozone waiting room this year. This was stated by Fabio Panetta, a board member of the European Central Bank (ECB), as quoted by Bloomberg.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15