News tagged with "bulgaria"
- NSI: 508 thousand foreigners were in Bulgaria in February, almost 10 thousand of them — ItaliansAdministrator • 2020-03-28 12:30:16In February, on the verge of the coronavirus pandemic, Bulgaria was visited by a total of 508,008 foreigners, 42% of them were here for excursion or holiday purposes. This is what NSI data published a few minutes ago show. The rest of them were here for professional purposes, visiting, for treatment or something else.
- Dzhambazki declared victory for Bulgaria, but also a serious warningAdministrator • 2020-03-24 05:30:16The Mobility Package has died and must be forgotten. Fighting the disease implies discipline, personal hygiene, personal responsibility. This comment was made by the MEP Angel Dzhambazki.
- Bulgaria Could Become Europe's Factory for Protective Masks and ClothingAdministrator • 2020-03-23 09:30:17People rely on business to get their salaries and income, the Treasury relies on business taxes and that is what the state is supported, commented in the show “This Morning” on bTV the chairman of BIA Radosvet Radev.
- Zhelyazkov: Within a few hours all trucks will leave for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-03-17 13:30:16Currently, the first convoy to leave Nova Gorica. The situation is changing very dynamically because it is a trans-European corridor that passes through several countries from Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia. The first group of trucks left from Nova Gorica, currently moving in a convoy. That's how they should get to Bulgaria. This was what the minister of Rosen Zhelyazkov said at a briefing. We recall that earlier today the foreign ministry announced that the first 25 Bulgarian thira, blocked at the Italian-Slovenian border at the Nova Gorica checkpoint, left by convoy to Bulgaria.
- Bulgaria's total exports are increasing by 3.7% in JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-03-13 01:30:18In January 2020 Bulgaria total exported goods amounting to 4896.1 Million BGN which is 3.7 percent more compared to the same month of 2019, the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. For the same period total imported goods amounting to 5297.6 million BGN (at CIF prices) or by 4.9 percent more compared to January 2019.
- Which sectors in Bulgaria will suffer most from the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-09 20:30:07The economic effects of the spread of the coronavirus can soon be felt in our country, predicted by the team of Euler Hermes in Bulgaria. Trade transactions with the affected countries are reduced, and the most seriously affected are expected to be the tourism, information technology and electronics sectors, automotive industries, as well as transport, money.bg quoted them as saying.
- Borissov: Bulgaria will have a key role in gas distribution in Europe (Renewed)Administrator • 2020-03-08 19:30:08We are making a very good investment so that Bulgaria plays a key role in gas distribution and transportation of natural gas in Europe for decades to come, said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who made a view of the Balkan Stream on the territory of our country.
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03