News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Tragic statistics on pensioners and hunger in Bulgaria have been publishedAdministrator • 2020-06-02 10:30:06Only 18 days per month can feed 413 000 pensioners in Bulgaria who receive up to the minimum pension of BGN 219 per month, according to the data of the National Insurance Institute as of March 31, 2020, reports “Trud”.
- Bulgartransgaz applies for co-financing for Bulgaria-Serbia gas connectionAdministrator • 2020-06-01 22:30:06Directorate General “European Funds for Competitiveness”, Managing Body of Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” 2014-2020 invited Bulgartransgaz EAD to submit a project proposal under a procedure by directly providing a grant to a specific beneficiary: BG16RFOP002-4.003 “Technical assistance for the completion of the preparatory activities necessary for the start of the construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia interconnector” under Priority Axis 4 “Eliminating obstacles in the field of security of gas supply”, Investment priority 4.1. “Improving energy efficiency and security of supply by developing smart energy transmission systems” at OPIC 2014-2020. This was reported by Bulgartransgaz.
- Andrey Novakov pointed out the pluses for Bulgaria from the Commission crisis rescue packageAdministrator • 2020-05-31 21:30:18For the first time, the EU will draw out a €750 billion loan to tackle the crown crisis. This can only be compared to the Marshall Plan and shows how serious the situation is.
- Minister Avramova announced what is happening with repairs and construction in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-05-31 02:30:17The coronavirus has not stopped construction in Bulgaria. This was stated on the air of Nova TV the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova.
- Standard & Poor's revises Bulgaria's outlook from positive to stableAdministrator • 2020-05-30 21:30:08The international rating agency S&P Global Ratings (“Standard & Poor's”) confirmed Bulgaria's long-term and short-term foreign and local currency credit rating 'BBB/A-2' and revised the outlook from positive to stable, the press center of the Ministry of Finance said.
- The collapse of the trips of Bulgarians abroad and foreigners in Bulgaria continuesAdministrator • 2020-05-29 22:30:06In April 2020, the collapse of the trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad and the visits of foreigners to Bulgaria continues due to the suspension of international flights and the closure of land borders due to the worldwide spread of coronavirus COVID-19, reported National Statistical Institute.
- EC chief praises Bulgaria: Number one you are in...Administrator • 2020-05-21 14:30:04Bulgaria is the only country in the EU that respects the criterion of budget deficit from the Treaty on Community - this is what Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis announced at the presentation of the spring package of the European Semester, BNR said.
- Petya Zhekova is Sanofi Pasteur's new Business Operations Manager in Bulgaria and North MacedoniaAdministrator • 2020-05-21 00:30:06Petya Zhekova is the new Business Operations Manager for Bulgaria and North Macedonia of Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine division of the pharmaceutical company Sanofi.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15