News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Such a collapse of the property market in Bulgaria because of K-19 no one expectedAdministrator • 2020-05-20 09:30:07The registered property transactions only in March in Bulgaria decreased by 66.4% on an annual basis, it is clear from the data of the Registry Agency, writes Investor.bg.
- Emergency response after the sharp letter from the Commission to Bulgaria that it supported its producers and foodAdministrator • 2020-05-15 10:30:20The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry (MAHG) issued an urgent position on the occasion of a letter of notice from the European Commission (EC) to Bulgaria on the provision of regional Bulgarian production in the retail chains.
- Greek hoteliers with initiative for ease of access for tourists through BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-05-09 04:30:16Greek hoteliers offer the government special measures to ensure ease of access to tourists through border crossings from Bulgaria.
- “Lukoil-Bulgaria”: We did not cut anyone and pay full salariesAdministrator • 2020-05-08 05:30:18Lukoil-Bulgaria fully supports the measures of the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria to protect public health and overcome the economic crisis. The company acts in coordination with state and local authorities, provides assistance to overcome the epidemic, maintains its working regime and stores its jobs. This is stated in the official position of “Lukoil-Bulgaria” in connection with the forthcoming vote on a Bill amending the Health Act, the press center of the company reported.
- VIVACOM has the fastest mobile network in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-05-06 00:30:16VIVACOM strengthens its leadership for the fastest mobile network in Bulgaria according to Ookla research.
- Turkey's Ambassador to Bulgaria: Migration to Bulgaria is zero and will remain soAdministrator • 2020-05-03 23:30:17BGN 420 000 is the financial support that so far Turkey has provided to Bulgaria in the fight against COVID-19. This was announced in an exclusive interview with “Wake Up” on New TV the Turkish Ambassador in Bulgaria Ailin Sekizkok.
- Nightmarish data about the trade of fuels in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-04-30 13:30:15By between 50 and 70% the trade in fuels at gas stations in Bulgaria has shrunk in the last month and a half. This was stated by BNR Svetoslav Benchev from the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association.
- Zaharieva with important news about the coronavirus and projects between Bulgaria and RussiaAdministrator • 2020-04-28 13:30:18Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva discussed in a telephone conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov the bilateral cooperation between Bulgaria and Russia in the context of the coronavirus pandemic and the global response against the spread of COVID-19, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported .
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15