News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Kaufland Bulgaria introduces innovative self-service cratesAdministrator • 2021-04-15 20:30:16The leading retail chain in Bulgaria is launching in several cities of the country modern cashies with a number of advantages for customers
- Decline of industry in the EU in February, Bulgaria keeps the levelAdministrator • 2021-04-14 21:30:17Industrial output in the euro area and across the EU saw a decline in February, which wiped out a rebound in January in view of extended or introduced new tougher anti-epidemic measures on the old continent because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- In January exports of goods from Bulgaria to the EU increased by 3%Administrator • 2021-04-13 23:30:03In January 2021 the exports of goods from Bulgaria to the EU increased by 3% compared to the same month of 2020 and amounted to BGN 3,306.9 million, preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. Imports of goods in Bulgaria from the EU in January 2021 decreased by 0.5 per cent compared to the same month of 2020 and amounted to BGN 3,083.9 million (at CIF prices).
- By July choose a contractor on the first two sections of the railway line from North Macedonia to BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:03The second phase of the tender for contractor of the first two sections of the railway line from the Republic of North Macedonia to Bulgaria is expected to begin next week, the choice of contractor will be made in late June or early July, and construction work could begin in August, agency reported MIA.
- 48 million kg of Bulgarian fruits and vegetables were sold in Kaufland Bulgaria in 2020Administrator • 2021-04-09 20:30:05This year the company increased by 33% producers with whom it concluded contracts for buyout
- EKO Bulgaria EAD Announces Auction of Land PropertiesAdministrator • 2021-04-08 02:30:14EKO Bulgaria EAD announces a tender for the following land plots:
- Minimum 120 thousand households in Bulgaria watch pay TV from an illegal providerAdministrator • 2021-03-30 22:30:15Pay-TV service in Bulgaria is used by 2.42 million subscribers, with 87% of them contracted with a provider, shows a national representative survey by Alpha Research, prepared by the Branch Association of Bulgarian Telecommunications Operators (BABTO). The survey was conducted in November-December 2020 in small and large settlements, Dnevnik reported.
- The trips of Bulgarians abroad decreased by 46.3% in February and of foreigners in Bulgaria - by 52.6%Administrator • 2021-03-29 23:30:03In February 2021, during the ongoing epidemic situation in the country, the trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad were 215.3 thousand or 46.3 percent below the registered in February 2020, reported the National Statistical Institute.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15