News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Minister Borissov: And during the crisis consumption in Bulgaria is growingAdministrator • 2021-01-07 18:30:14With socio-economic measures, we have achieved success. During this extremely severe crisis in the past year Bulgaria managed to maintain one of the factors of economic growth at a high level, namely consumption. This is what Minister of Economy Luchezar Borissov commented in “Already from the Day” on Bulgarian National Television.
- Expert with great news about the economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-01-06 06:30:16The pandemic got us into a recession, and GDP shrank 8.6% in the second quarter of 2020. There is also a serious decline in investments in Bulgaria. This shows an analysis of the Institute for Market Economics.
- Gazprom chief with first comment on gas deliveries through BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-01-03 03:30:14Gazprom has started supplying natural gas to Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina through Bulgaria's territory.
- Vucic said how much the gas from the Balkan Stream will cost at the entrance from BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-01-02 05:30:03Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced that the price of gas from the Balkan Stream sequel through the Balkans to Serbia would be $155 per 1,000 cubic metres at the entrance from Bulgaria.
- Official: Gazprom already delivers gas to Serbia on new route through BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-01-02 02:30:17Russia's Gazprom Holding started supplying natural gas to Serbia as well as Bosnia and Herzegovina via a new route through Turkey and Bulgaria, the Russian company said in a statement, BTA reported.
- Bulgaria takes over 880 million euros for...Administrator • 2020-12-29 02:30:14Bulgaria will have more than 880m euros under the Rural Development Programme over the next two years. This was possible after the European Parliament finally approved the Transitional Regulation, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food said.
- CEZ and “Hope and Homes for Children - Branch Bulgaria” pleased over 400 children for ChristmasAdministrator • 2020-12-23 21:30:15CEZ employees in Bulgaria supported with 14 500 leva from voluntary donations the joint initiative “Together We Can Everything” and the company doubled the funds
- Borisov with breaking news about vaccines and treatment of K-19 in Bulgaria!Administrator • 2020-12-23 08:30:15The government allocated nearly 184 million leva for the preparedness of hospitals to provide medical assistance in the declared emergency epidemic situation, for the provision of vaccines and additional quantities of the medicament Remdesivir, as well as for the establishment of a new system for reception of emergency calls in order to improve the service Unified European Number 112 on the territory of Bulgaria.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15