News tagged with "bulgaria"
- 2 shipments of chicken legs from Poland to Bulgaria stopped for salmonellaAdministrator • 2020-04-21 22:30:04A Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BABH) identified two shipments of frozen chicken legs from Poland to Bulgaria contaminated with salmonella. The whole amount is 32,350 kg.
- US gives Bulgaria $500,000 to fight COVID-19 VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-04-17 17:30:18The US provides Bulgaria with assistance of $500,000. They will be about dealing with the crisis around COVID-19. Ambassador Hero Mustafa appreciated how we deal with the pandemic. She stated that we can still rely on US assistance.
- Decline in Electricity Production in Bulgaria by Over 8%Administrator • 2020-04-15 13:30:20Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.32 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 12.04.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 12.04.2019. This is shown by the operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ on the country's energy balance for the time from 1 January to 12 April 2020 compared to the similar period of 2019 published on the operator's website.
- These foods and goods rose in Bulgaria because of the crisis with the epidemicAdministrator • 2020-04-13 05:30:05Prices for some food products jumped to 100% in just a month. This shows an express study of the CNSB. Since the start of the coronavirus crisis, the price of fruits allegedly boosting the immune system has risen the most. Sanitizers are also traded for significantly more money, Nova TV reports.
- Total exports of Bulgaria increased by 2.7 percent in the period January - FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-11 13:30:18In the period January - February 2020 Bulgaria total exported goods amounting to 9 666.5 Million BGN which is by 2.7 percent more compared to the same period of 2019, the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. In February 2020 the total exports of goods amounted to BGN 4 770.4 million and increased by 1.6 percent compared to the same month of the previous year.
- EC approves €255m guarantee scheme for small and medium-sized companies in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-04-08 23:30:16The European Commission said it was approving a 255m-euro guarantee scheme to support small and medium-sized companies in Bulgaria because of the Covid-19 outbreak, BTA reported.
- Report: Bulgaria retains 'moderate risk' of late payments and bad receivablesAdministrator • 2020-04-02 15:30:16Despite the complicated economic situation, Bulgaria's rating for now remains at B2 level - a “moderate risk” of late payments and bad claims. This is what it says in a report by Euler Hermes, a commercial credit insurance company. Nine out of 18 surveyed sectors in our country, however, are already in the area of sensitive risk, the company reported.
- “Lukoil Bulgaria” with a generous gesture to the MMA in the fight against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 17:30:17Lukoil Bulgaria has provided fuel to fully cover the current needs of the specialized teams of the Clinic of Infectious Diseases and the doctors of the Military Medical Academy.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15