News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Eurofound corrects data for Bulgaria on employment in the pandemicAdministrator • 2021-03-26 19:30:14The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound) corrected the data for Bulgaria in the study on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on employment and working life in the EU. The reason is that in the report originally published on 11 March there was incorrect information about our country, the press office of the Social Ministry said.
- Pack double standard in food — coffee with more foam, Arabic gum and fructose in drinks sold in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-03-25 22:30:04The Commission released the results of a second study
- Allianz Bulgaria with real-time gestural translation for deaf peopleAdministrator • 2021-03-25 21:30:03Allianz Bulgaria provided access for all deaf customers to information materials and gestural translation in real time. A digital platform is located on the company's website, through which everyone can be served in sign language. Thus, when visiting an office, the deaf client can easily connect through their smart phone with a gesture interpreter. The provision of translation from and into Bulgarian sign language is provided by the “Listen” Foundation. The employees of Allianz Bulgaria also undergo trainings to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to adequately welcome deaf people.
- EC Wavers Restrictions in Pork Production in 5 Districts in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-03-21 19:30:15The European Commission (EC) has revised and will lift some of the restrictions on the production and trade of pigs and pigmeat for five areas in the Republic of Bulgaria imposed due to the spread of African swine fever (ASF) disease. These are the districts of Razgrad, Dobrich, Kardzhali, Blagoevgrad, Sofia region and Aksakovo municipality in Varna region. This was reported by the press office of BABH.
- Nikolova in front of the Russian Ambassador: Bulgaria is ready to welcome its guests from RussiaAdministrator • 2021-03-17 21:30:04Bulgaria is ready to welcome its guests from Russia as a safe tourist destination. I believe that the border between our countries will open soon and Russian tourists will visit our country already during the current summer tourist season. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova during her meeting with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation in Bulgaria H. E. Eleonora Mitrofanova. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is in the top 3 markets for incoming tourism in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-03-15 19:30:15The German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce will be our partner and ambassador in terms of information exchange related to the security of the citizens of Germany traveling to our country for tourism purposes. This became clear today during a meeting of Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova with Dr. Mitko Vasilev, Governor of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Our overall goal is that the information arrives on time and correctly to the institutions in Germany - the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Robert Koch Institute, responsible for publishing information related to COVID-19 when travelling German citizens abroad in the coming months, reported by press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- On May 11, Bulgaria is tied up with European electricity exchanges in trading for the day aheadAdministrator • 2021-03-09 22:30:03The first day of delivery is on May 12
- Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism DestinationAdministrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova spoke with H. E. Christophe Eichhorn, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Bulgaria, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15