News tagged with "bulgaria"
- CEZ Electro Bulgaria is the winner of the prestigious “true leader” awardAdministrator • 2020-12-17 22:30:15For the fifth consecutive year the company was awarded by ICAP Bulgaria as a leader in the sector and implementation of positive business practices
- Bulgaria with its booking platformAdministrator • 2020-12-16 03:30:15The Confederation of Bulgarian Tourism Business, in which many branch organizations are united, has undertaken the task of creating its own reservation system for the preservation of places in Bulgarian hotels and other tourist sites.
- Swiss Ambassador to Borisov: Business conditions in Bulgaria are good (Video)Administrator • 2020-12-15 04:30:04Good conditions for business in Bulgaria and joint efforts to attract more investments were the topic of the meeting of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the Ambassador of Switzerland to Bulgaria Muriel Berse Cohen. The two spoke in Targovishte, where they visited the HOVAG plant. The cable company, producing parts including medical equipment and respirators, is a member of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and has over 100 employees achieving 100% quality of production. “The conditions for business in Bulgaria are good. The embassy and the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce are working for more Swiss companies to come and invest in the country,” Swiss Ambassador Muriel Berse said as part of the conversation. This was reported by the Government Information Service.
- The EC reimburses Bulgaria over BGN 15 million spent to fight ASF in 2020Administrator • 2020-12-11 05:30:03The amount is the maximum percentage of the costs, according to the European legislation — 75%
- Rumen Radev presents his vision for modernization of Bulgaria LIVEAdministrator • 2020-12-04 07:30:14President Rumen Radev presents projects for modernization of Bulgaria and for transparent and effective governance in the presidential institution.
- Eurostat: The unemployed in Bulgaria were 182 thousand in OctoberAdministrator • 2020-12-02 21:30:16182,000 people were unemployed in Bulgaria in October, according to Eurostat data released today.
- The Minister of Economy with Very Important News for Investments in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-01 08:30:04According to preliminary data in the third quarter of 2020 investments in Bulgaria are recovered. Their growth in the GDP structure in the third compared to the end of the second quarter was 4.3 per cent in real terms. Data on the international investment position of Bulgaria, supported by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), show that the growth of investments for the last year is 1 billion euros and 6 billion euros since the beginning of the government's mandate.
- Great economic news for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-29 04:30:16International rating agency S&P Global Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's long-term and short-term foreign and local currency credit rating 'BBB/A-2' The outlook for the rating remains stable.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15