News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Standard&Poor's confirmed 'BBB' rating of Bulgaria with stable outlookAdministrator • 2020-11-28 22:30:04International rating agency S&P Global Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's long-term and short-term foreign and local currency credit rating 'BBB/A-2' The outlook for the rating remains stable. This was reported on the page of the Ministry of Finance.
- The good news: EU gives 511 million euros to support small businesses in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-27 10:30:15The European Commission approved an amendment to the Bulgarian Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness”, allowing the mobilisation of €511 million from the European Regional Development Fund and the Cohesion Fund to help the Bulgarian economy cope with the adverse consequences of the crisis with coronavirus, reported by the Commission's representation in Bulgaria.
- Skopje invests 50m euros in roads to BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-24 21:30:03The Republic of North Macedonia invests 50m euros in road infrastructure linking it to Bulgaria, Minister of Transport and Communications Blagoj Bochvarski said today during a visit to Delchevo.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
- For 10 months in Bulgaria - 4.2 million tourists, of them 3 million BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-11-18 19:30:17
- Minister Petkova: Thanks to this project Bulgaria will never be left without natural gasAdministrator • 2020-11-18 11:30:15“In 2013 Bulgargaz signed a contract with SOCAR for the supply of 1 billion cubic meters of gas. It is due to start from January 1, 2021. The important thing for Bulgaria is that from the new year there will be another source of natural gas supply” on the market.
- Prime Minister Borisov: Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria on 1 January next year (Video)Administrator • 2020-11-17 01:30:04“On January 1st next year, Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria. Thus, we will achieve complete diversification of energy suppliers”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who, together with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, checked the progress of construction activities on the construction of the interconnector gas connection Greece-Bulgaria/IGB/, the government information service reported.
- Let there be light. Let it be produced in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-11 09:30:15Reduce your electricity bill is easy to do if you pay at business prices and contact Grand Energy Distribution. From them you will receive a certificate that you use Bulgarian energy.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15