News tagged with "bulgaria"
- Nightmare financial blow for Bulgaria because of K-19Administrator • 2020-09-27 23:30:15Nearly 75% are down foreign tourists this year because of COVID-19. The industry reports 800 million euros less revenues, which cannot be compensated even if Bulgarians stay in the country.
- Kristalina Georgieva with great recognition for Bulgaria in the midst of the CoroncrisisAdministrator • 2020-09-26 04:30:04In the face of an ongoing COVID crisis, economic measures should continue, said categorically Kristalina Georgieva, Executive Director of MFV in an interview with BNT.
- KRIB: We never wanted nationalization of one's business in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-26 00:30:14In connection with the speculation in some media that in 2015 “scandalous” the major American energy companies AES and ContourGlobal left because of the “idea launched by the organization to nationalize their business in Bulgaria”, we would like to rebuttal and state categorically that KRIB has never wanted nationalization of anyone's business in Bulgaria, according to a press release by KRIB.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The IMF assessment for Bulgaria is the best possibleAdministrator • 2020-09-25 19:30:15“The assessment of Bulgaria by the IMF is the best possible. Bulgaria does not need our financial support, it is stable”. This was stated by International Monetary Fund Director Kristalina Georgieva in an interview with BNT.
- 55 years of Coca-Cola in Bulgaria in 55 stories of 55 wordsAdministrator • 2020-09-25 03:30:04Coca-Cola celebrates 55 years in Bulgaria. The production of the iconic drink in the country was launched in 1965 and for the first time with a Cyrillic logo. 55 years later, led by the belief that each of us had a history with Coca-Cola during those years, the Coca-Cola system in Bulgaria invites 55 inspiring people, among them famous personalities, influencers, longtime employees and partners, tell their cherished memory associated with the popular drink in 55 words.
- Levon Hampartzumyan explained who in Bulgaria is richAdministrator • 2020-09-24 04:30:17In a situation of uncertainty around the world, these are situations of development that at some point will negatively affect the economy. So having “white money for a rainy day” is not a bad idea.
- Mariana Nikolova talks with Egypt's Ambassador to BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-23 19:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with H.E. Khalid Ibrahim Emara, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Egypt to Bulgaria. They discussed ideas and concrete initiatives to promote tourist flow between their countries and the development of mutual cooperation. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Financier Hirsev revealed a big risk for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-23 02:30:17The government took out external debt for £5bn. They have maturity of 10 and 30 years.
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03