News tagged with "bulgaria"
- The beloved brand MAXI PET opens its first store in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-19 00:30:17Even the extremely difficult months for the global economy are not a hurdle for the strongest and most stable companies on the market. As such, MAXI PET, the international chain for food and accessories for pets, has recently successfully launched its online store www.maxi-pet.bg and is about to open its first physical store in Bulgaria. The grand opening of MAXI PET in Varna will be in just a few weeks.
- Export of avocado from Alanya to BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-18 21:30:16Besides its sea and beaches, the Turkish Mediterranean resort of Alanya, Antalya County, also boasts avocado extraction. The cultivation and export of this fruit is an important part of the commercial and economic sphere.
- Romania will avoid recession, but what will happen to Bulgaria?Administrator • 2020-09-16 07:30:21While Bulgaria reported the biggest decline in gross domestic product (GDP) for the second quarter of the year since 1997 and experts expect the crisis in the country to be prolonged, neighbouring Romania may find itself in a better position for the exit from the severe situation caused by pandemic, writes money.bg.
- Unexpected figures: How house prices have changed in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-15 03:30:16Bulgaria ranks 28th among 56 countries in house price growth in the second quarter, according to data from consultancy Knight Frank.
- Bulgaria and the Netherlands with a new agreement for the avoidance of double taxationAdministrator • 2020-09-14 23:30:15Minister of Finance Kiril Ananiev and Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Bulgaria Bea tan Tusher signed today at the Ministry of Finance a new Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with income taxes and prevention of evasion and circumvention of taxation in the two states. This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Finance.
- “Brickel”: Take 2 minutes to vote for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-14 20:30:16This year our country could be the big winner of the Natura 2000 European Prize
- 77.1% collapse of income from nights of foreigners in Bulgaria for JulyAdministrator • 2020-09-11 23:30:15Revenues from nights spent in July reached 122.4 million BGN or by 64.6 percent less compared to July 2019, the National Statistical Institute said. There was a collapse of revenues from foreign citizens - by 77.1 per cent and by Bulgarian citizens the decrease was by 11.6 per cent.
- ECB announced which banks in Bulgaria will be under its direct supervision from October 2020Administrator • 2020-09-11 18:30:13These are the five largest vaults in our country
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03