News tagged with "bulgarian"
- 30 years efbet: From notebook with squares to Bulgarian player №1 on the marketAdministrator • 2020-12-29 18:30:14In 1990, when 1X2 was still played in Bulgaria, the first game room of efbet opened in the cult of socialist time cafe “Columbia”, in the center of Sofia. Hardly anyone then believed that the brand would be perhaps No.1 in our country only within 3 decades.
- Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15The European Commission has approved a Bulgarian scheme amounting to BGN 30 million (approximately €15 million) to support micro, small and medium-sized bus companies affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
- A cutting-edge idea for increasing Bulgarian exportsAdministrator • 2020-11-17 07:30:04The Ministry of Economy with the assistance of Bulgarian businesses and trade representatives abroad have an idea to create a digital export hub to support Bulgarian exports, which is most affected by the epidemiological crisis.
- Hotels with growth in Bulgarian tourists in SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-11-11 00:30:16In September 2020 during the ongoing epidemic situation in the country 2,589 establishments with more than 10 beds were functioned - hotels, motels, camping sites, chalets and other establishments for short-term accommodation. The total number of the rooms in them was 102.9 thousand and the bed-places were 227.2 thousand. In comparison with September 2019 the total number of accommodation establishments that functioned during the period decreased by 11.5% and the number of bed-places in them - by 22.9%. That's what NSI reported.
- Thundering news: “Balkan Stream” is completed - the Bulgarian section is...Administrator • 2020-11-10 05:30:14Construction of the Balkan Stream gas pipeline is de facto completed and the Bulgarian section of the pipeline is connected to the gas pipeline in Serbia. This was announced by an informed source involved in the construction of the pipeline, quoted by BGNES.
- Surprise! The Bulgarian spends large sums of money in the middle of the pandemic and this proves itAdministrator • 2020-10-30 06:30:03Bulgarians carry more banknotes of 50 levs and 100 levs in their pocket, according to the Bulgarian National Bank data. This shows that Bulgarians spend larger amounts despite the spread of Covid-19. Money in circulation grew by BGN 1.578 billion, or 8.62 per cent for a year and reached BGN 19.884 billion at the end of September, the Central Bank announced, Trud reports.
- The Desperating Truth About Bulgarian TourismAdministrator • 2020-10-29 07:30:15Statistics recorded a record number of trips of Bulgarians abroad for the past 12 months. During the epidemic situation in the country, the trips of Bulgarians abroad in September were 555.6 thousand, which is only 15% less compared to the same month of last year.
- Richard Alibegov: Bulgarian tourist to save the winter seasonAdministrator • 2020-10-16 03:30:14For the winter season we will rely entirely on Bulgarian tourists again. This was stated in “The Day Begins” by the chairman of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants' Richard Alibegov.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15