News tagged with "bulgarian"
- A cutting-edge idea for increasing Bulgarian exportsAdministrator • 2020-11-17 07:30:04The Ministry of Economy with the assistance of Bulgarian businesses and trade representatives abroad have an idea to create a digital export hub to support Bulgarian exports, which is most affected by the epidemiological crisis.
- Hotels with growth in Bulgarian tourists in SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-11-11 00:30:16In September 2020 during the ongoing epidemic situation in the country 2,589 establishments with more than 10 beds were functioned - hotels, motels, camping sites, chalets and other establishments for short-term accommodation. The total number of the rooms in them was 102.9 thousand and the bed-places were 227.2 thousand. In comparison with September 2019 the total number of accommodation establishments that functioned during the period decreased by 11.5% and the number of bed-places in them - by 22.9%. That's what NSI reported.
- Thundering news: “Balkan Stream” is completed - the Bulgarian section is...Administrator • 2020-11-10 05:30:14Construction of the Balkan Stream gas pipeline is de facto completed and the Bulgarian section of the pipeline is connected to the gas pipeline in Serbia. This was announced by an informed source involved in the construction of the pipeline, quoted by BGNES.
- Surprise! The Bulgarian spends large sums of money in the middle of the pandemic and this proves itAdministrator • 2020-10-30 06:30:03Bulgarians carry more banknotes of 50 levs and 100 levs in their pocket, according to the Bulgarian National Bank data. This shows that Bulgarians spend larger amounts despite the spread of Covid-19. Money in circulation grew by BGN 1.578 billion, or 8.62 per cent for a year and reached BGN 19.884 billion at the end of September, the Central Bank announced, Trud reports.
- The Desperating Truth About Bulgarian TourismAdministrator • 2020-10-29 07:30:15Statistics recorded a record number of trips of Bulgarians abroad for the past 12 months. During the epidemic situation in the country, the trips of Bulgarians abroad in September were 555.6 thousand, which is only 15% less compared to the same month of last year.
- Richard Alibegov: Bulgarian tourist to save the winter seasonAdministrator • 2020-10-16 03:30:14For the winter season we will rely entirely on Bulgarian tourists again. This was stated in “The Day Begins” by the chairman of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants' Richard Alibegov.
- Disastrous losses for Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-09-23 01:30:18Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
- 80% losses for Bulgarian tourism in the summer seasonAdministrator • 2020-09-22 20:30:15Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14