News tagged with "bulgarian"
- More than 50 Bulgarian producers of non-food products offer their products in Kaufland BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-03 21:30:06Some of them export their products to the company's hypermarkets in foreign markets, in which the chain is present
- Brickel: Bulgarian plants have a future despite ecologists' claimsAdministrator • 2020-07-21 20:30:19“Greenpeace Bulgaria” and “About the Land” complain about the costs they have to pay in the amount of BGN 8500. The reason is the decision of the SAC, according to which the combustion of waste is more environmentally friendly than that of coal. The decision enables Brickell TPP to use waste or RDF in its fuel mix. But the headquarters gave up on doing so months ago, and again reiterates that it won't.
- Raiffeisenbank and EIF agreed 18 million euros in support of Bulgarian innovative businessAdministrator • 2020-07-18 01:30:17The European Investment Fund (EIF) and Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD signed a guarantee agreement for an additional EUR 18 million under the European Union InnovFin programme. The guarantee scheme is part of the EU's policy to tackle the economic crisis caused by COVID-19.
- Polina Karastoyanova with scary words about Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-06-16 05:30:05Our unambiguous assessment of the situation in which Bulgarian tourism is in is that it is close to absolute collapse. Our competing countries are taking decisive measures, which is not the case in our country. This was said in the program “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the National Board of Tourism Polina Karastoyanova.
- Bulgarian Development Bank becomes a shareholder in First Investment Bank (Obzor)Administrator • 2020-06-13 20:30:08It will hold just under 19% of shares versus around £140m, also enters the oversight of the private vault
- Boot businessmen earn thousands of euros with Bulgarian trufflesAdministrator • 2020-06-09 13:30:05Italian entrepreneurs profit from truffle in Bulgarian forests, a study by AgroTelegraph found.
- Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains beginAdministrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16Starting today, inspections for a special place for Bulgarian goods, local production, in the retail chains begin. This was stated on bTV by Agricultural Minister Desislava Taneva in connection with the new Food Act.
- Every Bulgarian who goes to make money abroad should know this!Administrator • 2020-05-27 07:30:17The Social Ministry released on its website once again instructions for Bulgarians planning a departure for work abroad.
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16
More than €250m of emergency humanitarian aid to Lebanon after the blast
Administrator • 2020-08-11 01:30:04