News tagged with "bulgarian"
- Bulgarian SEO Agency Serpact with 5 nominations at European Search Awards 2021Administrator • 2021-05-11 19:30:15For another year the Bulgarian SEO Agency Serpact ranked after the big ones and again put Bulgaria on the map of Search, receiving 5 nominations at the big European event - European Search Awards 2021.
- 48 million kg of Bulgarian fruits and vegetables were sold in Kaufland Bulgaria in 2020Administrator • 2021-04-09 20:30:05This year the company increased by 33% producers with whom it concluded contracts for buyout
- $8.4 million is the revenues for the Bulgarian music market in the 2020 pandemic.Administrator • 2021-03-23 19:30:03Revenues in the Bulgarian music industry for 2020 increased by 12.6% compared to 2019 despite restrictions on artists taken because of the coronavirus. While physical activities and indoor concerts have suffered a decline, the use of paid streaming services has significantly increased.
- The Agricultural Commission of the EP adopted a proposal by Ivo Hristov for the conservation of bees and Bulgarian breedsAdministrator • 2021-03-06 19:30:05EC to ensure that products imported into the EU from third countries are subject to the same measures as EU farmers in terms of sustainable production and biodiversity protection
- 30 years efbet: From notebook with squares to Bulgarian player №1 on the marketAdministrator • 2020-12-29 18:30:14In 1990, when 1X2 was still played in Bulgaria, the first game room of efbet opened in the cult of socialist time cafe “Columbia”, in the center of Sofia. Hardly anyone then believed that the brand would be perhaps No.1 in our country only within 3 decades.
- Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15The European Commission has approved a Bulgarian scheme amounting to BGN 30 million (approximately €15 million) to support micro, small and medium-sized bus companies affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
- A cutting-edge idea for increasing Bulgarian exportsAdministrator • 2020-11-17 07:30:04The Ministry of Economy with the assistance of Bulgarian businesses and trade representatives abroad have an idea to create a digital export hub to support Bulgarian exports, which is most affected by the epidemiological crisis.
- Hotels with growth in Bulgarian tourists in SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-11-11 00:30:16In September 2020 during the ongoing epidemic situation in the country 2,589 establishments with more than 10 beds were functioned - hotels, motels, camping sites, chalets and other establishments for short-term accommodation. The total number of the rooms in them was 102.9 thousand and the bed-places were 227.2 thousand. In comparison with September 2019 the total number of accommodation establishments that functioned during the period decreased by 11.5% and the number of bed-places in them - by 22.9%. That's what NSI reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15