News tagged with "bulgarian"
- Thundering news: “Balkan Stream” is completed - the Bulgarian section is...Administrator • 2020-11-10 05:30:14Construction of the Balkan Stream gas pipeline is de facto completed and the Bulgarian section of the pipeline is connected to the gas pipeline in Serbia. This was announced by an informed source involved in the construction of the pipeline, quoted by BGNES.
- Surprise! The Bulgarian spends large sums of money in the middle of the pandemic and this proves itAdministrator • 2020-10-30 06:30:03Bulgarians carry more banknotes of 50 levs and 100 levs in their pocket, according to the Bulgarian National Bank data. This shows that Bulgarians spend larger amounts despite the spread of Covid-19. Money in circulation grew by BGN 1.578 billion, or 8.62 per cent for a year and reached BGN 19.884 billion at the end of September, the Central Bank announced, Trud reports.
- The Desperating Truth About Bulgarian TourismAdministrator • 2020-10-29 07:30:15Statistics recorded a record number of trips of Bulgarians abroad for the past 12 months. During the epidemic situation in the country, the trips of Bulgarians abroad in September were 555.6 thousand, which is only 15% less compared to the same month of last year.
- Richard Alibegov: Bulgarian tourist to save the winter seasonAdministrator • 2020-10-16 03:30:14For the winter season we will rely entirely on Bulgarian tourists again. This was stated in “The Day Begins” by the chairman of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants' Richard Alibegov.
- Disastrous losses for Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-09-23 01:30:18Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
- 80% losses for Bulgarian tourism in the summer seasonAdministrator • 2020-09-22 20:30:15Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
- Business representatives signed the first Bulgarian Charter for DiversityAdministrator • 2020-09-18 20:30:05The first Bulgarian Charter for Diversity was signed today in Sofia. The founder is the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BFBL) in partnership with the Center for the Study of Democracy.
- Young Bulgarian woman with unseen success in the United StatesAdministrator • 2020-09-05 21:30:15Bulgarian woman is included in the latest edition of the ranking for young leaders up to 40 years of Fortune magazine, writes money.bg.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15