News tagged with "bulgarian"
- Disastrous losses for Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-09-23 01:30:18Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
- 80% losses for Bulgarian tourism in the summer seasonAdministrator • 2020-09-22 20:30:15Bulgarian tourism will make no less than 80% losses for the summer season this year compared to the previous two years. This was announced to BHP Polina Karastoyanova, Executive Director of the National Tourism Board.
- Business representatives signed the first Bulgarian Charter for DiversityAdministrator • 2020-09-18 20:30:05The first Bulgarian Charter for Diversity was signed today in Sofia. The founder is the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (BFBL) in partnership with the Center for the Study of Democracy.
- Young Bulgarian woman with unseen success in the United StatesAdministrator • 2020-09-05 21:30:15Bulgarian woman is included in the latest edition of the ranking for young leaders up to 40 years of Fortune magazine, writes money.bg.
- Nightmarish news about the Bulgarian's money and insurance “Civil liability”Administrator • 2020-08-15 06:30:15As many as 46% of Bulgarians cannot afford insurance because of the high cost of the policies. This shows a survey of the Association of Bulgarian Insurers. Another 52 per cent of respondents did not consider insurance affordable as a price but had policies.
- Reference showed how many days on our sea can spend with minimum wage Bulgarian and GermanAdministrator • 2020-08-14 04:30:05With the minimum wage in Bulgaria - 610 BGN, two Bulgarians can afford to spend a five-day holiday on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, showed a report of “Monitor” in the online booking platforms.
- More than 50 Bulgarian producers of non-food products offer their products in Kaufland BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-03 21:30:06Some of them export their products to the company's hypermarkets in foreign markets, in which the chain is present
- Brickel: Bulgarian plants have a future despite ecologists' claimsAdministrator • 2020-07-21 20:30:19“Greenpeace Bulgaria” and “About the Land” complain about the costs they have to pay in the amount of BGN 8500. The reason is the decision of the SAC, according to which the combustion of waste is more environmentally friendly than that of coal. The decision enables Brickell TPP to use waste or RDF in its fuel mix. But the headquarters gave up on doing so months ago, and again reiterates that it won't.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15