News tagged with "bulgarian"
- Raiffeisenbank and EIF agreed 18 million euros in support of Bulgarian innovative businessAdministrator • 2020-07-18 01:30:17The European Investment Fund (EIF) and Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD signed a guarantee agreement for an additional EUR 18 million under the European Union InnovFin programme. The guarantee scheme is part of the EU's policy to tackle the economic crisis caused by COVID-19.
- Polina Karastoyanova with scary words about Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-06-16 05:30:05Our unambiguous assessment of the situation in which Bulgarian tourism is in is that it is close to absolute collapse. Our competing countries are taking decisive measures, which is not the case in our country. This was said in the program “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the National Board of Tourism Polina Karastoyanova.
- Bulgarian Development Bank becomes a shareholder in First Investment Bank (Obzor)Administrator • 2020-06-13 20:30:08It will hold just under 19% of shares versus around £140m, also enters the oversight of the private vault
- Boot businessmen earn thousands of euros with Bulgarian trufflesAdministrator • 2020-06-09 13:30:05Italian entrepreneurs profit from truffle in Bulgarian forests, a study by AgroTelegraph found.
- Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains beginAdministrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16Starting today, inspections for a special place for Bulgarian goods, local production, in the retail chains begin. This was stated on bTV by Agricultural Minister Desislava Taneva in connection with the new Food Act.
- Every Bulgarian who goes to make money abroad should know this!Administrator • 2020-05-27 07:30:17The Social Ministry released on its website once again instructions for Bulgarians planning a departure for work abroad.
- The price of the first Bulgarian cherries on the market in Plovdiv hit... PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-05-14 12:30:07The first for the season Bulgarian cherries are sold in a wide price range in Plovdiv. The cheapest are on Saturday market — 8 BGN per kg, and the most expensive — 25 BGN — on the market next to the gymnist dispensary, writes Maritsa.
- NOVA and Netinfo support Bulgarian companies with BGN 1 millionAdministrator • 2020-05-13 19:30:16“New Broadcasting Group” and “Netinfo” with an important step in support of Bulgarian business in the crisis after COVID-19. A fund for 1 million leva will be established, which aims to assist Bulgarian companies in the difficult economic situation, the TV said.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04