News tagged with "bulgarian"
- Nightmarish news about the Bulgarian's money and insurance “Civil liability”Administrator • 2020-08-15 06:30:15As many as 46% of Bulgarians cannot afford insurance because of the high cost of the policies. This shows a survey of the Association of Bulgarian Insurers. Another 52 per cent of respondents did not consider insurance affordable as a price but had policies.
- Reference showed how many days on our sea can spend with minimum wage Bulgarian and GermanAdministrator • 2020-08-14 04:30:05With the minimum wage in Bulgaria - 610 BGN, two Bulgarians can afford to spend a five-day holiday on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, showed a report of “Monitor” in the online booking platforms.
- More than 50 Bulgarian producers of non-food products offer their products in Kaufland BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-03 21:30:06Some of them export their products to the company's hypermarkets in foreign markets, in which the chain is present
- Brickel: Bulgarian plants have a future despite ecologists' claimsAdministrator • 2020-07-21 20:30:19“Greenpeace Bulgaria” and “About the Land” complain about the costs they have to pay in the amount of BGN 8500. The reason is the decision of the SAC, according to which the combustion of waste is more environmentally friendly than that of coal. The decision enables Brickell TPP to use waste or RDF in its fuel mix. But the headquarters gave up on doing so months ago, and again reiterates that it won't.
- Raiffeisenbank and EIF agreed 18 million euros in support of Bulgarian innovative businessAdministrator • 2020-07-18 01:30:17The European Investment Fund (EIF) and Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD signed a guarantee agreement for an additional EUR 18 million under the European Union InnovFin programme. The guarantee scheme is part of the EU's policy to tackle the economic crisis caused by COVID-19.
- Polina Karastoyanova with scary words about Bulgarian tourismAdministrator • 2020-06-16 05:30:05Our unambiguous assessment of the situation in which Bulgarian tourism is in is that it is close to absolute collapse. Our competing countries are taking decisive measures, which is not the case in our country. This was said in the program “Plus-Minus” on Nova TV the executive director of the National Board of Tourism Polina Karastoyanova.
- Bulgarian Development Bank becomes a shareholder in First Investment Bank (Obzor)Administrator • 2020-06-13 20:30:08It will hold just under 19% of shares versus around £140m, also enters the oversight of the private vault
- Boot businessmen earn thousands of euros with Bulgarian trufflesAdministrator • 2020-06-09 13:30:05Italian entrepreneurs profit from truffle in Bulgarian forests, a study by AgroTelegraph found.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15