News tagged with "bulgarian"
- Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association with a Declaration on Amendments to the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses ActAdministrator • 2020-05-08 17:30:16The Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association issued a special declaration. The reason for it is the amendments to the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act. Here's what it says:
- On the market Bulgarian lamb over 99% and at a decent priceAdministrator • 2020-05-06 23:30:05On the market Bulgarian lamb is over 99% and is at a decent price for consumers and producers. This summarized before BNR the President of the National Sheep and Goat Breeders Association Simeon Karakolev. May 6th is also a professional holiday of sheep farmers.
- Lidl offers 100% Bulgarian pink tomatoes and organic cucumbersAdministrator • 2020-05-01 11:30:07In support of native production throughout the LIDL store chain, all fruits and vegetables are supplied by farms with GLOBAL G.A.P. certified production processes
- Bulgarian manufacturer with 40% growth in LIDL network in the last three monthsAdministrator • 2020-04-14 16:30:16“Rodna stryha” is a product line with high quality products of Bulgarian manufacturers, which includes 82 products of 32 Bulgarian manufacturers.
- The government obliged the retail chains to offer Bulgarian productionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:05The aim is to enable the supply of local (regional) production
- Turkey with very good news for Bulgarian truck driversAdministrator • 2020-04-10 23:30:15Turkish authorities have issued an injunction exempting Bulgarian heavy goods vehicle drivers from 14-day quarantine upon entering Turkey, according to the Foreign Ministry.
- Turkey releases Bulgarian tires across the border againAdministrator • 2020-04-10 02:30:03Turkish authorities have issued an injunction releasing Bulgarian drivers from 14-day quarantine upon entering Turkey, BNT said.
- Businesses worried about MoZ's proposal for more Bulgarian production in stores VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-04-09 20:30:17The Ministry of Agriculture called for more Bulgarian production at the stands in the shops. Commercial establishments must allocate areas only for products of domestic producers. They will thus have access to food chains in conditions of economic difficulties.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04