News tagged with "business"
- Georgi Gergov: Business must be responsible on par with politiciansAdministrator • 2020-04-23 17:30:16We should congratulate the government on the measures it has taken. They are timely. At this point, we must all be united, solidarity and do everything we can to get out of the situation, businessman Georgi Gergov told bTV.
- NFSB with important proposals to save the business in the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-23 15:30:21Valery Simeonov proposes a plan to deal with the economic crisis. His party - the NFSB, came up with measures for business. What they are and what has been undertaken so far to help the economy explained on the air of “Hello, Bulgaria” on Nova TV the leader of the party.
- World business expects U-shaped recession over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-23 08:30:08Business leaders around the world are preparing for a prolonged U-shaped recession over the influence of the coronavirus, and many fear their companies won't survive the pandemic. This is what the results of a survey published today among more than 3,000 chief executive executives, Reuters reported, as quoted by BTA.
- Financier confidently: Measures taken to keep the business calmAdministrator • 2020-04-08 17:30:17“The programme we announced today is one of the first in Europe. It will mainly affect micro-enterprises and companies to continue operating. Other banks are preparing to announce similar measures.
- U.S. lending small business loans to the tune of $2.3 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-05 03:30:17The U.S. will lend small businesses in the face of a pandemic of the new coronavirus credits of a total of $2.3 billion, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said, as quoted by TASS.
- Prof. Nikolay Valkanov: Business should help the stateAdministrator • 2020-04-01 18:30:17We haven't made redundant and we're not going to lay off a single person. Wages will not be reduced. This was stated by Nova TV Prof. Nikolay Valkanov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Mining and Geological Chamber and Deputy Chairman of KRIB.
- Business in Bansko wants to enter the compensation from the stateAdministrator • 2020-03-29 07:30:16The Municipal Crisis Headquarters took a series of actions to help the institutional solution of the problem of compensating the losses of the local business in the city. Bansko.
- Shenzhen has allocated $120m to support the businessAdministrator • 2020-03-05 12:30:05Authorities in China's southern Shenzhen megacity have allocated 868 million yuan ($120 million) to support local businesses to start operating again after last month's serious restrictions related to the outbreak of the new coronavirus, Radio China reported.
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17
EU finds: Bulgarians suffered the most from the pandemic!
Administrator • 2020-05-30 06:30:20
Lower VAT for restaurants - salvation for the restaurant industry?
Administrator • 2020-05-30 04:30:16