News tagged with "business"
- Economy Minister with big news about businessAdministrator • 2021-01-09 04:30:16The measures provided by the Ministry of Economy in the Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” in the form of cash grants amounting to BGN 500 million. They will reach the business in the coming months.
- NRA discusses with business new rules for fiscal accountability in e-commerceAdministrator • 2020-12-22 22:30:15An entirely new model of fiscal reporting in e-commerce will be proposed by the end of January 2021, it became clear at a roundtable organized by the National Revenue Agency.
- Radosvet Radev: The business is left to the dogsAdministrator • 2020-12-19 08:30:03After the big crisis of 2010, there was much more optimism in business than today. Back then, the Presider believed that things would get better.
- Swiss Ambassador to Borisov: Business conditions in Bulgaria are good (Video)Administrator • 2020-12-15 04:30:04Good conditions for business in Bulgaria and joint efforts to attract more investments were the topic of the meeting of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the Ambassador of Switzerland to Bulgaria Muriel Berse Cohen. The two spoke in Targovishte, where they visited the HOVAG plant. The cable company, producing parts including medical equipment and respirators, is a member of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and has over 100 employees achieving 100% quality of production. “The conditions for business in Bulgaria are good. The embassy and the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce are working for more Swiss companies to come and invest in the country,” Swiss Ambassador Muriel Berse said as part of the conversation. This was reported by the Government Information Service.
- Lachezar Borisov: The aid for the closed business will be between 10 and 20% of the lost turnover (REVENED)Administrator • 2020-12-03 00:30:04Between 10 and 20 per cent of lost turnover is likely to be the new aid to businesses that closed because of the new restrictive measures. However, the details are still being worked out with employers.
- The total business climate indicator decreases by 4.1 percentage points compared to OctoberAdministrator • 2020-12-01 02:30:15In November 2020 The total business climate indicator decreases by 4.1 percentage points compared to its October level as a decrease in the indicator was recorded in construction and retail trade, reported the National Statistical Institute.
- Simeon Djankov: Another 3 to 5 billion levs should enter the businessAdministrator • 2020-11-25 05:30:14“The next 2021 will not be any easier than this year. From now on you need to think about more money and measures for business”. This is what former Finance Minister Simeon Djankov said in the broadcast “This Morning” on BTV. According to him, there were many social measures in the new budget that helped, but there was not enough for business.
- Tmid optimism in business despite the crisisAdministrator • 2020-10-31 05:30:03Despite the intensification of the COVID-19 pandemic in October, the business in Bulgaria is feeling optimism. The total business climate indicator in October increases by the minimum 0,5 percentage points compared to the previous month, according to the NSI data.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15