News tagged with "business"
- Business is not spooked by the third wave, optimistic isAdministrator • 2021-04-01 00:30:16The third wave of the pandemic and the subsequent restrictive measures in March, it seems, have not spooked the business because the business climate in the country continues to improve, this time by 2.1 points compared to February, reports the NSI monitoring of the business conjuncture.
- China's government tightens control over business loans to intercept their leakage into property marketAdministrator • 2021-03-27 22:30:14Chinese authorities on Friday announced measures to tighten controls on banks' business loans to prevent their unregulated leakage into the property market. This was reported by Radio China.
- The program helping women in business - Smart Lady, becomes 3 years oldAdministrator • 2021-03-09 23:30:04Thanks to it over 700 Bulgarian women have established and developed their business, and Fibank has allocated over 85 million levs in their support
- Economy Minister with big news about businessAdministrator • 2021-01-09 04:30:16The measures provided by the Ministry of Economy in the Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” in the form of cash grants amounting to BGN 500 million. They will reach the business in the coming months.
- NRA discusses with business new rules for fiscal accountability in e-commerceAdministrator • 2020-12-22 22:30:15An entirely new model of fiscal reporting in e-commerce will be proposed by the end of January 2021, it became clear at a roundtable organized by the National Revenue Agency.
- Radosvet Radev: The business is left to the dogsAdministrator • 2020-12-19 08:30:03After the big crisis of 2010, there was much more optimism in business than today. Back then, the Presider believed that things would get better.
- Swiss Ambassador to Borisov: Business conditions in Bulgaria are good (Video)Administrator • 2020-12-15 04:30:04Good conditions for business in Bulgaria and joint efforts to attract more investments were the topic of the meeting of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the Ambassador of Switzerland to Bulgaria Muriel Berse Cohen. The two spoke in Targovishte, where they visited the HOVAG plant. The cable company, producing parts including medical equipment and respirators, is a member of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and has over 100 employees achieving 100% quality of production. “The conditions for business in Bulgaria are good. The embassy and the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce are working for more Swiss companies to come and invest in the country,” Swiss Ambassador Muriel Berse said as part of the conversation. This was reported by the Government Information Service.
- Lachezar Borisov: The aid for the closed business will be between 10 and 20% of the lost turnover (REVENED)Administrator • 2020-12-03 00:30:04Between 10 and 20 per cent of lost turnover is likely to be the new aid to businesses that closed because of the new restrictive measures. However, the details are still being worked out with employers.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03