News tagged with "business"
- Lachezar Borisov: The aid for the closed business will be between 10 and 20% of the lost turnover (REVENED)Administrator • 2020-12-03 00:30:04Between 10 and 20 per cent of lost turnover is likely to be the new aid to businesses that closed because of the new restrictive measures. However, the details are still being worked out with employers.
- The total business climate indicator decreases by 4.1 percentage points compared to OctoberAdministrator • 2020-12-01 02:30:15In November 2020 The total business climate indicator decreases by 4.1 percentage points compared to its October level as a decrease in the indicator was recorded in construction and retail trade, reported the National Statistical Institute.
- Simeon Djankov: Another 3 to 5 billion levs should enter the businessAdministrator • 2020-11-25 05:30:14“The next 2021 will not be any easier than this year. From now on you need to think about more money and measures for business”. This is what former Finance Minister Simeon Djankov said in the broadcast “This Morning” on BTV. According to him, there were many social measures in the new budget that helped, but there was not enough for business.
- Tmid optimism in business despite the crisisAdministrator • 2020-10-31 05:30:03Despite the intensification of the COVID-19 pandemic in October, the business in Bulgaria is feeling optimism. The total business climate indicator in October increases by the minimum 0,5 percentage points compared to the previous month, according to the NSI data.
- After 109 years in business IBM is divided into twoAdministrator • 2020-10-10 01:30:04International Business Machines Corp (IBM) is splitting into two public companies, the result of a long-standing effort by the world's first major computer firm to divert from its traditional business to focus on much more lucrative cloud services.
- Mariana Nikolova: The business works in a new environment and a new strategy is neededAdministrator • 2020-10-02 18:30:14Consumer behaviour has changed and business is now operating in a new environment and adaptation and transformation is very important for all who want to be successful. What is happening now and will be observed in the near future is a change of the overall strategy in the sector through digitisation and development of the hotel product so that there is not only recovery but also growth. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova during her meeting with representatives of the tourism industry in Velingrad, the Ministry of Tourism reported.
- Consumer Protection Association: Micro and small business bankruptcies will reach 21 per cent by the end of 2020Administrator • 2020-08-30 20:30:04The bankruptcies of micro and small businesses will reach 21 percent by the end of the year, according to an association. This is what the Association for Consumer Protection states. According to their data, around 90 percent of the business consists of micro and small enterprises in Bulgaria. They have, in their words, suffered the main hit of the coronavirus pandemic and continue to experience difficulties.
- NSI: In August the business climate has improved only in the service sectorAdministrator • 2020-08-29 03:30:04In August the total business climate indicator increases by 0.5 percentage points compared to the previous month, which is due to the more favorable business climate in the services sector, the National Statistical Institute said.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15