News tagged with "business"
- “The Bulgarian Trace” in the first premium business metal card of Visa in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-08-28 04:30:17myPOS presented the innovation for medium and small businesses that the company serves in over 30 markets in Europe
- Vasil Velev for the help from the state to business: There will not be for everyone!Administrator • 2020-08-15 08:30:16There will be no state aid for everyone, but it is important to allocate them to the victims in the business. The other important aspect is to receive them in time. This is what Vasil Velev, Chairman of the AICB and member of the ABDA on the occasion of the money from the state to support the business in the covidcrisis, said on the air of Nova TV.
- Unemployed with the right to monetary compensation can start their own businessAdministrator • 2020-08-10 20:30:17Unemployed with the right to cash compensation can start their own business for the production of goods and/or services thanks to an encouragement measure of the Employment Agency. For this purpose, the people who want to present a business project at the labour office, where they are registered, inform the MLSP.
- Simeonov: With the proposal for 9% VAT on wine and beer we finish our gesture to businessAdministrator • 2020-07-31 07:30:06With the proposal for 9% VAT on wine and beer we complete our gesture towards business. This is what NFSB leader Valery Simeonov said during the presentation of his proposal for a 9% VAT rate for wine, beer and sports facilities, Focus reported.
- “24 Hours” again seeks “Big Small” in businessAdministrator • 2020-07-02 05:30:20Recruitment starts today and will end at the end of August
- Business climate in all sectors in Bulgaria improves in JuneAdministrator • 2020-06-30 06:30:04In June, the total business climate indicator increases by 11.4 percentage points compared to the previous month, due to the more favorable business climate in all observed sectors - industry, construction, retail and services, the National Statistical Institute reported.
- Georgi Gergov: Business must be responsible on par with politiciansAdministrator • 2020-04-23 17:30:16We should congratulate the government on the measures it has taken. They are timely. At this point, we must all be united, solidarity and do everything we can to get out of the situation, businessman Georgi Gergov told bTV.
- NFSB with important proposals to save the business in the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-23 15:30:21Valery Simeonov proposes a plan to deal with the economic crisis. His party - the NFSB, came up with measures for business. What they are and what has been undertaken so far to help the economy explained on the air of “Hello, Bulgaria” on Nova TV the leader of the party.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15