News tagged with "business"
- “24 Hours” again seeks “Big Small” in businessAdministrator • 2020-07-02 05:30:20Recruitment starts today and will end at the end of August
- Business climate in all sectors in Bulgaria improves in JuneAdministrator • 2020-06-30 06:30:04In June, the total business climate indicator increases by 11.4 percentage points compared to the previous month, due to the more favorable business climate in all observed sectors - industry, construction, retail and services, the National Statistical Institute reported.
- Georgi Gergov: Business must be responsible on par with politiciansAdministrator • 2020-04-23 17:30:16We should congratulate the government on the measures it has taken. They are timely. At this point, we must all be united, solidarity and do everything we can to get out of the situation, businessman Georgi Gergov told bTV.
- NFSB with important proposals to save the business in the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-23 15:30:21Valery Simeonov proposes a plan to deal with the economic crisis. His party - the NFSB, came up with measures for business. What they are and what has been undertaken so far to help the economy explained on the air of “Hello, Bulgaria” on Nova TV the leader of the party.
- World business expects U-shaped recession over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-23 08:30:08Business leaders around the world are preparing for a prolonged U-shaped recession over the influence of the coronavirus, and many fear their companies won't survive the pandemic. This is what the results of a survey published today among more than 3,000 chief executive executives, Reuters reported, as quoted by BTA.
- Financier confidently: Measures taken to keep the business calmAdministrator • 2020-04-08 17:30:17“The programme we announced today is one of the first in Europe. It will mainly affect micro-enterprises and companies to continue operating. Other banks are preparing to announce similar measures.
- U.S. lending small business loans to the tune of $2.3 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-05 03:30:17The U.S. will lend small businesses in the face of a pandemic of the new coronavirus credits of a total of $2.3 billion, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said, as quoted by TASS.
- Prof. Nikolay Valkanov: Business should help the stateAdministrator • 2020-04-01 18:30:17We haven't made redundant and we're not going to lay off a single person. Wages will not be reduced. This was stated by Nova TV Prof. Nikolay Valkanov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Mining and Geological Chamber and Deputy Chairman of KRIB.
The state will no longer pay insurances to callcenters
Administrator • 2021-03-05 21:30:05
Elon Musk lost $6.2bn a day
Administrator • 2021-03-05 20:30:14
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16