News tagged with "companies"
- Radio China. Boycott of Xinjiang cotton will hurt interests of companies that use itAdministrator • 2021-04-02 23:30:14Xinjiang's cotton production occupies 20 per cent of the world's and is key to ensuring global supply, so it's not easy to find a replacement for it. However, in January the US announced it was suspending imports of Xinjiang cotton and products it produced, leading to a rise in the cost of their output, Radio China reports.
- Radio China: China remains an attractive destination for US companiesAdministrator • 2021-03-10 21:30:16Despite continued uncertainty amid the pandemic, nearly 75 percent of US companies are optimistic about expanding business operations and making profits in China over the next two years, the US Chamber of Commerce in China said yesterday, Radio China reported.
- Big Construction and Foreign Companies Want to Make Connection with SerbiaAdministrator • 2021-02-26 01:30:1411 consortiums submitted bids to build the gas link with Serbia, the public procurement register shows.
- Kremen Georgiev from the Association of District Heating Companies in Bulgaria: KEVR is right. Consumers need more information about the operation of heatingAdministrator • 2021-01-07 06:30:04Shortly before the Christmas holidays, EWRC sent a letter to all the heating systems in the country, inviting them to publicly provide more information about the heat produced each month, as well as on the occasion of emergencies.
- Which are the most expensive companies in the worldAdministrator • 2021-01-05 19:30:15With a market valuation of almost $2.3 trillion, Apple takes the top spot among the world's most expensive companies. The US tech giant, whose shares rose nearly 80 percent in 2020, has shifted from the top oil concern Saudi Aramco, according to Ernst & Young and Reuters data, quoted by Deutsche Welle.
- China plans measures against taking down companies from New York Stock ExchangeAdministrator • 2021-01-02 19:30:16China announced today that it would take the necessary countermeasures in response to the announcement by the New York Stock Exchange that it would separate three leading Chinese telecoms, the Associated Press reported.
- Surprise! See how many companies in our country will give Christmas bonuses despite COVID-19Administrator • 2020-12-19 05:30:15The majority of the business will give Christmas bonuses during a pandemic.
- KEVR: Heating companies to communicate more actively with customersAdministrator • 2020-12-17 19:30:17“In a pandemic conditions, district heating companies should seek additional opportunities and take measures to inform their customers widely about the traditionally higher heat consumption in the autumn-winter season, as well as the existing possibilities for easing the payment of the heat energy they use. The unusual difficulties and problems arising, both for companies and customers, require rapid, adequate and flexible measures to improve communication with consumers.” This is stated by the Chairman of EWRC Assoc Prof. Ivan Ivanov in a letter sent today to the management of the heating companies in the country, the regulator said.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03