News tagged with "companies"
- There have been frightening figures for the revenues of the companies in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-25 08:30:1534.2% of businesses in the country in October had less revenue from sales of goods or services compared to September, according to a poll by the National Statistical Institute, aimed at rebuilding the impact of the crisis on companies.
- Research: Native companies face a problem with the peditteAdministrator • 2020-11-12 10:30:03Almost half of the Bulgarian companies - 43% of the respondents, indicated that in 2021 their biggest difficulty will be repayment of the debts accumulated during the coronavirus, according to the “European Economic Survey”, organized in Bulgaria by the Bulgarian Industrial Association. This is the biggest fear for the private sector in Bulgaria next year.
- Want a ban the same people to hold and credit, and collector companiesAdministrator • 2020-11-09 19:30:15The state to ban the same individuals from holding both credit and concealer firms simultaneously asked the Consumer Protection Association in the wake of the Help Karma fundraising foundation scandal, writes in. The Telegraph.
- EU prepares bill with bans and obligations for tech companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-30 22:30:16The European Union intends to oblige large tech companies to share huge amounts of customer data with their competitors - other, smaller companies - in accordance with the Digital Services Act (DSA). This was reported by the Financial Times newspaper, which reached a copy of the draft document, Channel 3 reported.
- Borissov: Employers can apply for children's places in companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-26 19:30:03In October, two new business support programmes are set out
- The funds of insurance companies in June amounted to BGN 8.760 billionAdministrator • 2020-09-09 21:30:03Insurance companies' funds amount to BGN 8.760 billion as of the end of June 2020. Their size increased annually by BGN 625.3 million. (7.7 per cent) and decreased by 15.1 million BGN (0.2 percent) compared to the end of the first quarter of 2020, the Bulgarian National Bank reported.
- China's financial market is attracting more and more foreign companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-09 02:30:18The International Trade in Services Expo 2020 is currently being held in Beijing. An important part of it is the trade in financial services. More than 150 financial institutions, including banks Morgan Stanley, UBS AG, Deutsche Bank, participating in the exhibition showed their confidence in the good prospects for the Chinese financial market, Radio China reports.
- CEZ companies successfully passed a second supervisory audit of quality management systems under ISO 9001:2015Administrator • 2020-09-03 21:30:16Implementation of the requirements of the international standard guarantees high efficiency and allows better customer service
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15
For 4 hours today there may be difficulties in selling e-vignettes
Administrator • 2020-12-02 01:30:15