News tagged with "companies"
- 57% of companies with a decline in revenuesAdministrator • 2020-05-27 19:30:0457.6% of companies in Bulgaria reported a decrease in revenues from sales of goods and services in April compared to March. For 32.1% of these, there was no change in revenue and only 9.2% reported an increase. This is stated by data from a special survey of NSI, conducted among 3770 companies.
- CPC started analysis of district heating companies and heat accountantsAdministrator • 2020-05-22 20:30:18The Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) has started a sectoral analysis of district heating companies and heat accountants. This is understood by a decision by the CPC of May 14, which was uploaded this week on the site of the anti-monopoly body.
- NOVA and Netinfo support Bulgarian companies with BGN 1 millionAdministrator • 2020-05-13 19:30:16“New Broadcasting Group” and “Netinfo” with an important step in support of Bulgarian business in the crisis after COVID-19. A fund for 1 million leva will be established, which aims to assist Bulgarian companies in the difficult economic situation, the TV said.
- 7 candidates for the Shipka tunnel, between them one Chinese and 2 Turkish companiesAdministrator • 2020-04-30 04:30:05Road Infrastructure Agency started the opening of offers of 7 companies candidates to build the Gabrovo road along with the tunnel under Shipka.
- Small US companies get $310 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-27 23:30:18The office in charge of small business in the United States will today release a second tranche of $310 billion under its program aimed at helping small companies cover their employee costs amid the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters and BTA reported
- Nearly 650,000 companies in Germany want partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:18Nearly 650,000 German companies have filed for partial unemployment by April 6, the Employment Agency announced today, quoted by the French Press, as quoted by BTA.
- Russian Central Bank directs funds to small and medium-sized companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:16The Russian Central Bank (RCB) said today it would direct up to 150 billion rubles ($1.9 billion) to small and medium-sized companies to ensure they could seamlessly pay their employees' salaries, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- Sweden grants credit guarantees for companies hit by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:03The Swedish government has tasked the National Debt Management Office to grant government credit guarantees for companies financially affected by the crisis provoked by the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16