News tagged with "companies"
- By 7.8% per annum grow funds of insurance companiesAdministrator • 2020-12-09 21:30:03The funds managed by the companies carrying out insurance activities at the end of September amounted to BGN 9.048 billion and on an annual basis increased by 7.8 percent, reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Registry Agency reports 24% decline in registered companiesAdministrator • 2020-12-07 22:30:14The Registry Agency reported a 24 percent decline in registered firms and 8 percent fewer discontinued activity in a year.
- There have been frightening figures for the revenues of the companies in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-11-25 08:30:1534.2% of businesses in the country in October had less revenue from sales of goods or services compared to September, according to a poll by the National Statistical Institute, aimed at rebuilding the impact of the crisis on companies.
- Research: Native companies face a problem with the peditteAdministrator • 2020-11-12 10:30:03Almost half of the Bulgarian companies - 43% of the respondents, indicated that in 2021 their biggest difficulty will be repayment of the debts accumulated during the coronavirus, according to the “European Economic Survey”, organized in Bulgaria by the Bulgarian Industrial Association. This is the biggest fear for the private sector in Bulgaria next year.
- Want a ban the same people to hold and credit, and collector companiesAdministrator • 2020-11-09 19:30:15The state to ban the same individuals from holding both credit and concealer firms simultaneously asked the Consumer Protection Association in the wake of the Help Karma fundraising foundation scandal, writes in. The Telegraph.
- EU prepares bill with bans and obligations for tech companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-30 22:30:16The European Union intends to oblige large tech companies to share huge amounts of customer data with their competitors - other, smaller companies - in accordance with the Digital Services Act (DSA). This was reported by the Financial Times newspaper, which reached a copy of the draft document, Channel 3 reported.
- Borissov: Employers can apply for children's places in companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-26 19:30:03In October, two new business support programmes are set out
- The funds of insurance companies in June amounted to BGN 8.760 billionAdministrator • 2020-09-09 21:30:03Insurance companies' funds amount to BGN 8.760 billion as of the end of June 2020. Their size increased annually by BGN 625.3 million. (7.7 per cent) and decreased by 15.1 million BGN (0.2 percent) compared to the end of the first quarter of 2020, the Bulgarian National Bank reported.
“Gradus”: The company has not maintained commercial relations with Pavel Stoimenov
Administrator • 2021-05-12 00:30:15
Electricity production rose 10.39% compared to 2020
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:17
BACB with over 20% growth of assets and borrowed funds
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:05