News tagged with "companies"
- 60% more expensive electricity for companies without a supplierAdministrator • 2020-06-25 22:30:15Companies will pay 60% more expensive electricity if they do not choose an electricity trader and go to a supplier of last resort (DPI). This shows an analysis by the Energy Management Institute, Trud writes.
- The funds of the insurance companies at the end of March are 8.775 billion BGNAdministrator • 2020-06-09 23:30:17Funds managed by the insurance companies amounted to BGN 8.775 billion at the end of March, reported by the Bulgarian National Bank.
- 57% of companies with a decline in revenuesAdministrator • 2020-05-27 19:30:0457.6% of companies in Bulgaria reported a decrease in revenues from sales of goods and services in April compared to March. For 32.1% of these, there was no change in revenue and only 9.2% reported an increase. This is stated by data from a special survey of NSI, conducted among 3770 companies.
- CPC started analysis of district heating companies and heat accountantsAdministrator • 2020-05-22 20:30:18The Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) has started a sectoral analysis of district heating companies and heat accountants. This is understood by a decision by the CPC of May 14, which was uploaded this week on the site of the anti-monopoly body.
- NOVA and Netinfo support Bulgarian companies with BGN 1 millionAdministrator • 2020-05-13 19:30:16“New Broadcasting Group” and “Netinfo” with an important step in support of Bulgarian business in the crisis after COVID-19. A fund for 1 million leva will be established, which aims to assist Bulgarian companies in the difficult economic situation, the TV said.
- 7 candidates for the Shipka tunnel, between them one Chinese and 2 Turkish companiesAdministrator • 2020-04-30 04:30:05Road Infrastructure Agency started the opening of offers of 7 companies candidates to build the Gabrovo road along with the tunnel under Shipka.
- Small US companies get $310 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-27 23:30:18The office in charge of small business in the United States will today release a second tranche of $310 billion under its program aimed at helping small companies cover their employee costs amid the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters and BTA reported
- Nearly 650,000 companies in Germany want partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:18Nearly 650,000 German companies have filed for partial unemployment by April 6, the Employment Agency announced today, quoted by the French Press, as quoted by BTA.
Warren Buffett's conglomerate has earned over $80bn in 2020
Administrator • 2021-02-28 19:30:17
Bitcoin price fell to $44,600
Administrator • 2021-02-28 18:30:14
Statistics: Improvement in construction and services in February
Administrator • 2021-02-26 23:30:15