News tagged with "companies"
- The funds of insurance companies in June amounted to BGN 8.760 billionAdministrator • 2020-09-09 21:30:03Insurance companies' funds amount to BGN 8.760 billion as of the end of June 2020. Their size increased annually by BGN 625.3 million. (7.7 per cent) and decreased by 15.1 million BGN (0.2 percent) compared to the end of the first quarter of 2020, the Bulgarian National Bank reported.
- China's financial market is attracting more and more foreign companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-09 02:30:18The International Trade in Services Expo 2020 is currently being held in Beijing. An important part of it is the trade in financial services. More than 150 financial institutions, including banks Morgan Stanley, UBS AG, Deutsche Bank, participating in the exhibition showed their confidence in the good prospects for the Chinese financial market, Radio China reports.
- CEZ companies successfully passed a second supervisory audit of quality management systems under ISO 9001:2015Administrator • 2020-09-03 21:30:16Implementation of the requirements of the international standard guarantees high efficiency and allows better customer service
- 60% more expensive electricity for companies without a supplierAdministrator • 2020-06-25 22:30:15Companies will pay 60% more expensive electricity if they do not choose an electricity trader and go to a supplier of last resort (DPI). This shows an analysis by the Energy Management Institute, Trud writes.
- The funds of the insurance companies at the end of March are 8.775 billion BGNAdministrator • 2020-06-09 23:30:17Funds managed by the insurance companies amounted to BGN 8.775 billion at the end of March, reported by the Bulgarian National Bank.
- 57% of companies with a decline in revenuesAdministrator • 2020-05-27 19:30:0457.6% of companies in Bulgaria reported a decrease in revenues from sales of goods and services in April compared to March. For 32.1% of these, there was no change in revenue and only 9.2% reported an increase. This is stated by data from a special survey of NSI, conducted among 3770 companies.
- CPC started analysis of district heating companies and heat accountantsAdministrator • 2020-05-22 20:30:18The Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) has started a sectoral analysis of district heating companies and heat accountants. This is understood by a decision by the CPC of May 14, which was uploaded this week on the site of the anti-monopoly body.
- NOVA and Netinfo support Bulgarian companies with BGN 1 millionAdministrator • 2020-05-13 19:30:16“New Broadcasting Group” and “Netinfo” with an important step in support of Bulgarian business in the crisis after COVID-19. A fund for 1 million leva will be established, which aims to assist Bulgarian companies in the difficult economic situation, the TV said.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15