News tagged with "companies"
- Small US companies get $310 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-27 23:30:18The office in charge of small business in the United States will today release a second tranche of $310 billion under its program aimed at helping small companies cover their employee costs amid the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters and BTA reported
- Nearly 650,000 companies in Germany want partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:18Nearly 650,000 German companies have filed for partial unemployment by April 6, the Employment Agency announced today, quoted by the French Press, as quoted by BTA.
- Russian Central Bank directs funds to small and medium-sized companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:16The Russian Central Bank (RCB) said today it would direct up to 150 billion rubles ($1.9 billion) to small and medium-sized companies to ensure they could seamlessly pay their employees' salaries, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- Sweden grants credit guarantees for companies hit by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:03The Swedish government has tasked the National Debt Management Office to grant government credit guarantees for companies financially affected by the crisis provoked by the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- Germany grants assistance to companies and citizens affected by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-27 21:30:19Citizens and companies in Germany, struggling with the coronavirus crisis, will soon be able to receive assistance from the state after the upper house of the German parliament (Bundesrat) today approved a multibillion-dollar aid package, DPA reported.
- 12% of companies in Bulgaria have stopped work, according to BCCI pollAdministrator • 2020-03-24 23:30:1612% of companies in Bulgaria have stopped working since the start of the emergency, according to an express survey by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The reason is that they are either closed because they fall into the circle of companies that have to cease operations, or there is a total collapse of orders.
- 97% of major foreign companies in Beijing resumed operationsAdministrator • 2020-03-20 05:30:05Foreign companies in Beijing have renewed 70 percent of their operations, city officials said. Key companies, with investments worth more than $100 million, have resumed 97.4 percent of their work, Radio China reported.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03