News tagged with "coronavirus"
- WHO praises Sweden's coronavirus strategyAdministrator • 2020-09-02 11:30:16World Health Organization (WHO) special ambassador Dr David Nabaro has praised Sweden for introducing soft restrictions as part of the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. He stated this in an interview with Radio Magic.
- Zaharieva with important news about the coronavirus and projects between Bulgaria and RussiaAdministrator • 2020-04-28 13:30:18Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva discussed in a telephone conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov the bilateral cooperation between Bulgaria and Russia in the context of the coronavirus pandemic and the global response against the spread of COVID-19, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported .
- Coronavirus also hit Belene NPPAdministrator • 2020-04-26 01:30:19Bulgaria notified Rosatom to postpone the deadlines for holding the auction for the construction of the Belene NPP because of the coronavirus pandemic. The time limits for extending the auction work will depend on the period of action of the restrictions due to the pandemic. This was announced by a representative of Rosatom.
- Portugal increases loans to mitigate coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-08 06:30:08Portugal is increasing its credit lines for companies experiencing difficulties over the coronavirus pandemic to a total of 4.2 billion euros, the government said, after the European Commission approved a financial package to support government finances, Reuters reported.
- UK extends business support scheme over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-03 22:30:17British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak today announced an update on the scheme under which banks will support companies hit by the coronavirus, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- Taneva: No risk of transferring coronavirus through foodAdministrator • 2020-04-02 22:30:18“There is categorically no risk of transferring coronavirus through food. We follow all scientific opinions that come out at different institutes around the world. There is no evidence that contamination by such transmission is possible. ' This is what the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva told NOVA.
- 60 newspapers in Australia have been suspended from printing over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 09:30:22Australia's largest newspaper union News Corp, owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, announced today it was suspending printing of around 60 regional newspapers because of a drop in advertising profits provoked by the coronavirus pandemic, the BTA quoted France Press as saying.
- US gives Ukraine $1.2m to fight coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-01 02:30:16US Agency for International Development USAID is giving Ukraine $1.2 million to combat the spread of the coronavirus, the institution's representation in Ukraine said today, quoted by TASS.
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15
For 4 hours today there may be difficulties in selling e-vignettes
Administrator • 2020-12-02 01:30:15