News tagged with "coronavirus"
- Taneva: No risk of transferring coronavirus through foodAdministrator • 2020-04-02 22:30:18“There is categorically no risk of transferring coronavirus through food. We follow all scientific opinions that come out at different institutes around the world. There is no evidence that contamination by such transmission is possible. ' This is what the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva told NOVA.
- 60 newspapers in Australia have been suspended from printing over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 09:30:22Australia's largest newspaper union News Corp, owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, announced today it was suspending printing of around 60 regional newspapers because of a drop in advertising profits provoked by the coronavirus pandemic, the BTA quoted France Press as saying.
- US gives Ukraine $1.2m to fight coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-01 02:30:16US Agency for International Development USAID is giving Ukraine $1.2 million to combat the spread of the coronavirus, the institution's representation in Ukraine said today, quoted by TASS.
- In just a week: 3.28 million Americans unemployed because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-26 23:30:18The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits jumped to a record above 3 million last week, news agencies reported, BTA reports.
- U.S. stock indexes saw a decline from 5 -6% against the background of the coronavirus crisisAdministrator • 2020-03-20 10:30:18Key U.S. indexes saw a drop of between 5 and 6 percent in trading closed on the New York Stock Exchange yesterday, BTA quoted agencies as saying.
- Middle Eastern countries give billions of dollars to tackle economy with coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 20:30:20The United Arab Emirates (UAE) central bank announced a $27 billion incentive package to address the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the Associated Press reported.
- Milen Velchev: We are entering an economic recession because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:05In the economy, the influence of the coronavirus is already strongly felt by looking at the indicators of the exchange. On Monday it dropped 7% and climbed 5% on Monday. Such fluctuations are unprecedented. I expect more downturns on the exchange, commented former Finance Minister Milen Velchev on the BBC air.
- Because of the coronavirus: Working at the European Central Bank at work from homeAdministrator • 2020-03-10 01:30:19The European Central Bank (ECB) said it had requested about 3,700 of its employees tomorrow to work remotely from their homes to test its emergency action plan in the event of quarantine over the coronavirus, Reuters and France Press reported.
Domuschievi family with generous gesture to Lovech hospital
Administrator • 2020-04-03 00:30:16
Taneva: No risk of transferring coronavirus through food
Administrator • 2020-04-02 22:30:18
Roberto Gualtieri: Italy's GDP decline by 6% in 2020 is realistic
Administrator • 2020-04-02 21:30:18