News tagged with "coronavirus"
- U.S. stock indexes saw a decline from 5 -6% against the background of the coronavirus crisisAdministrator • 2020-03-20 10:30:18Key U.S. indexes saw a drop of between 5 and 6 percent in trading closed on the New York Stock Exchange yesterday, BTA quoted agencies as saying.
- Middle Eastern countries give billions of dollars to tackle economy with coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 20:30:20The United Arab Emirates (UAE) central bank announced a $27 billion incentive package to address the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the Associated Press reported.
- Milen Velchev: We are entering an economic recession because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:05In the economy, the influence of the coronavirus is already strongly felt by looking at the indicators of the exchange. On Monday it dropped 7% and climbed 5% on Monday. Such fluctuations are unprecedented. I expect more downturns on the exchange, commented former Finance Minister Milen Velchev on the BBC air.
- Because of the coronavirus: Working at the European Central Bank at work from homeAdministrator • 2020-03-10 01:30:19The European Central Bank (ECB) said it had requested about 3,700 of its employees tomorrow to work remotely from their homes to test its emergency action plan in the event of quarantine over the coronavirus, Reuters and France Press reported.
- Which sectors in Bulgaria will suffer most from the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-09 20:30:07The economic effects of the spread of the coronavirus can soon be felt in our country, predicted by the team of Euler Hermes in Bulgaria. Trade transactions with the affected countries are reduced, and the most seriously affected are expected to be the tourism, information technology and electronics sectors, automotive industries, as well as transport, money.bg quoted them as saying.
- The coronavirus literally ruined the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul!Administrator • 2020-03-06 20:30:06Trade in Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, one of the world's oldest markets, fell victim to the coronavirus, which caused a 60 per cent drop in visitors, BTA reports, citing in. Dune.
- ECB plans measures against risks of spreading coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-06 07:30:08The European Central Bank said it was prepared to take the appropriate measures against the risks facing the economy because of the spread of the coronavirus, France Press reported.
- Facebook Against Coronavirus, Removes Fake NewsAdministrator • 2020-03-05 15:30:07Facebook is helping the World Health Organization (WHO) gratuitously post messages about the coronavirus situation free of charge and removing false information about the disease, the company's head, Mark Zuckerberg, said as quoted by BGNES.