News tagged with "credit"
- Fitch and Standard & Poor's reaffirm North Macedonia's credit ratingAdministrator • 2020-05-16 20:30:18International credit agencies Fitch and Standard & Poor's confirmed North Macedonia's credit rating, with Fitch assessing the country with BB+, but now with a negative outlook due to the global pandemic, and Standard & Poor's with a stable outlook, reports the ICD news site .
- Standard & Poor's downgrades Greece's credit rating outlookAdministrator • 2020-04-25 18:30:16Standard & Poor's international rating agency (Standard&PoorS) confirmed Greece's credit rating, but downgraded its outlook from positive to stable, the in.gr news site reported.
- IMF extends bilateral credit agreements until 2023 includingAdministrator • 2020-04-01 01:30:04The International Monetary Fund (IMF) announced today that its council has approved a new three-year framework for bilateral loan agreements, ensuring that full $1 trillion credit capacity is maintained. The measure was announced at a time when member states are grappling with pressure from the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters reported.
- Sweden grants credit guarantees for companies hit by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:03The Swedish government has tasked the National Debt Management Office to grant government credit guarantees for companies financially affected by the crisis provoked by the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- EC amends short-term export credit insurance due to coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-27 22:30:16The European Commission decided to temporarily remove all countries from the list of countries with “marketable risks” under the Communication on short-term export credit insurance, the Commission's office in Bulgaria said.
- UBB rescheduled credit card contributions until May 31Administrator • 2020-03-17 23:30:17Until 31 May, the current customers of the bank with credit cards can reschedule their purchases above 100 BGN without fee and without interest.
- Fibank customers will use credit payments reliefAdministrator • 2020-03-14 09:30:18In relation to the measures taken by the European and national institutions aimed at incentivising banks to continue to finance and provide the necessary support to households and businesses experiencing temporary difficulties, Fibank (First Investment Bank) enables all their clients to postpone credit payments if they themselves or their businesses are somehow affected by the coronavirus situation (COVID-19).
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17
EU finds: Bulgarians suffered the most from the pandemic!
Administrator • 2020-05-30 06:30:20
Lower VAT for restaurants - salvation for the restaurant industry?
Administrator • 2020-05-30 04:30:16