News tagged with "credit"
- Veliko Tarnovo retains improved credit rating despite pandemicAdministrator • 2021-05-18 22:30:04Veliko Tarnovo Municipality retains its improved credit rating and stable outlook. Against the backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic and the adverse effects, the assessment is indicative of sound and balanced financial management, the local government said.
- You won't believe what might stop you from taking creditAdministrator • 2020-12-17 07:30:14Is it possible for an unpaid account to a mobile operator to trip a bank loan applicant? As much as it is not to believe - it is possible.
- Credit “Agrosupport” from Fibank in support of Bulgarian agricultureAdministrator • 2020-10-08 10:30:15This year, apart from the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent deteriorated economic situation, was marked by drought and bad weather conditions that affected one of the most important economic sectors in Bulgaria — agriculture.
- Fitch and Standard & Poor's reaffirm North Macedonia's credit ratingAdministrator • 2020-05-16 20:30:18International credit agencies Fitch and Standard & Poor's confirmed North Macedonia's credit rating, with Fitch assessing the country with BB+, but now with a negative outlook due to the global pandemic, and Standard & Poor's with a stable outlook, reports the ICD news site .
- Standard & Poor's downgrades Greece's credit rating outlookAdministrator • 2020-04-25 18:30:16Standard & Poor's international rating agency (Standard&PoorS) confirmed Greece's credit rating, but downgraded its outlook from positive to stable, the in.gr news site reported.
- IMF extends bilateral credit agreements until 2023 includingAdministrator • 2020-04-01 01:30:04The International Monetary Fund (IMF) announced today that its council has approved a new three-year framework for bilateral loan agreements, ensuring that full $1 trillion credit capacity is maintained. The measure was announced at a time when member states are grappling with pressure from the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters reported.
- Sweden grants credit guarantees for companies hit by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:03The Swedish government has tasked the National Debt Management Office to grant government credit guarantees for companies financially affected by the crisis provoked by the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- EC amends short-term export credit insurance due to coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-27 22:30:16The European Commission decided to temporarily remove all countries from the list of countries with “marketable risks” under the Communication on short-term export credit insurance, the Commission's office in Bulgaria said.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15