News tagged with "economic"
- EU economic response to the epidemic: €500 billion available immediatelyAdministrator • 2020-04-11 18:30:04EU finance ministers have reached an agreement on a general economic response to the outbreak of the new coronavirus, the France Press and Reuters reported.
- Serbian government adopts economic packageAdministrator • 2020-04-11 06:30:05The Serbian government adopted decisions at today's meeting setting the legal framework for who can use state aid from the 608.3 billion dinars package of economic measures, i.e. 5.1 billion euros, Tanjug reported.
- Economic activity in France shrank by 35% due to quarantineAdministrator • 2020-03-27 07:30:09Economic activity and household spending in France fell 35 percent to about 65 percent from normal levels because of the coronavirus outbreak, the national statistics office said today, quoted by world agencies.
- PM announces economic measures to survive the state of emergency VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-25 12:30:17When it comes time to pay into the budget, we pay for 360 hospitals. And for a doctor to say that the capacity of a hospital is exhausted is frivolous. This was stated at a briefing in the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, presenting the economic measures of the state that will act under the state of emergency.
- Valery Simeonov with a big economic blow from Uganda PHOTOSAdministrator • 2020-03-12 04:30:08Economic relations and opportunities for Bulgarian business in Uganda — one of the prospective areas for development in Central Africa, discussed at a series of meetings with Uganda's senior statesmen, Deputy President of the National Assembly Valeri Simeonov.
- Switzerland does not plan large-scale economic stimulus programme because of “Covid-19"Administrator • 2020-03-09 16:30:06The Swiss government is not planning a large-scale programme to boost the economy because of the coronavirus. This was stated today by a senior official, quoted by Reuters.
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17
EU finds: Bulgarians suffered the most from the pandemic!
Administrator • 2020-05-30 06:30:20