News tagged with "economic"
- Uneven distribution of vaccines will slow economic recovery in Middle EastAdministrator • 2021-04-11 19:30:04Middle Eastern economies are recovering faster than expected from the coronavirus pandemic largely because of the acceleration of mass vaccination and oil price hikes.
- China is actively working to ratify the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership AgreementAdministrator • 2021-03-23 22:30:15China is actively working to ratify the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (RCEP), its remaining members also plan to do so before the end of the year so that it enters into force and works effectively on January 1, 2022, said Yu Bunlin of the Ministry of trading during online training related to the trade pact, Radio China reported.
- Moody's predicts 4 percent economic growth for Turkey in 2021Administrator • 2021-02-25 23:30:15Moody's rating agency /Moody 's/ revised upward its forecast for Turkey's economic growth, reports in. “Sozju.”
- World Bank: China's economic recovery will spill over to rest of world in 2021Administrator • 2021-01-14 19:30:15In 2021, China's economy will continue to recover sustainably, making an active contribution to global economic growth. Around this gathered participants in a symposium of the think tank “Center for China and Globalization”, which took place on the 13th century, Radio China reports.
- Prof. Tadarakoff with a project for the first free economic zone in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-01 19:30:14The Economist Prof. Dimitar Tadarakov presented today his idea for the first Free Economic Zone in Bulgaria - Blagoevgrad region. He was invited by the mayor Eng. Rumen Tomov to lead a team to prepare a plan for economic development of the municipality and to lead the Economic Development Department.
- Economic growth of 6.7% in Turkey for 3rd quarterAdministrator • 2020-12-01 01:30:16Turkey recorded economic growth of 6.7 percent year-on-year in the third quarter of 2020, the Anadolu Agency said, citing data from the Turkish Statistical Institute.
- Trump promised super plan for economic recovery after electionAdministrator • 2020-10-29 06:30:14US President Donald Trump promised today the best possible economic aid plan, but after the November 3 election, global news agencies report.
- EU: Western Balkans to create a common economic zoneAdministrator • 2020-10-08 20:30:04EU Enlargement Commissioner Oliver Varhei urged Western Balkan countries to create a common economic zone to better feel the benefits of European Union investment plans, the Associated Press reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15