News tagged with "economy"
- Radio China: China's steady development boosts global economy growthAdministrator • 2020-05-30 03:30:17Yesterday the annual session of the Pan-China Assembly of Members of Parliament (CAP) ended. At the news conference after its end, Prime Minister Li Keqiang was responding to journalistic questions on a range of topics such as China's economic development, opening up and cooperation, demonstrating confidence that the country would be able to achieve its annual development goals.
- 'We're shocked': What's going on with the Swedish economy?Administrator • 2020-05-25 21:30:17Experts in Sweden are shocked: the country's economy is sinking. Why did it come to this when Swedish authorities refrained from serious restrictions in the course of the coronavirus outbreak?
- Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve loans in advanceAdministrator • 2020-05-20 23:30:16Minister Emil Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve credits in advance. He reminded during the meeting of the relevant parliamentary committee that it is not the job of an economy minister to tell the Supervisory Board and the Board of BDB which credits and to whom to approve.
- Kristalina Georgieva with a frightening forecast for the recovery of the world economyAdministrator • 2020-05-17 01:30:16The world economy will not be able to recover fully until 2022, even with the most favorable forecasts. This was stated by IMF chief Kristalina Georgieva in an interview with Politico.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The world economy will partially recover next yearAdministrator • 2020-05-16 21:30:18Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Kristalina Georgieva predicts today a partial recovery of the world economy next year, TASS reported, quoted by BTA.
- Britain's economy shrank by a record 5.8 percent in MarchAdministrator • 2020-05-14 04:30:05Britain's economy shrank by a record 5.8 percent in March against February as the coronavirus crisis intensified and the government introduced strict restrictive measures to stop it spreading. This is what official figures presented today, quoted by Reuters.
- The Commission announced how much the Bulgarian economy will shrink this yearAdministrator • 2020-05-07 03:30:17Bulgaria's economy will shrink by 7.2 per cent this year before recovering by 6 per cent next year according to the European Commission's economic forecasts announced today.
- Greek economy to experience triple shock over measuresAdministrator • 2020-05-02 20:30:16The Greek economy will shrink by 4.7 percent this year as a result of measures taken to combat the pandemic, reports in. “Kathimerini”, referring to an updated report from the Ministry of Finance sent to the European Commission under the European Semester process.
They provided Bulgartransgaz with a land plot for construction in Svishtovsko
Administrator • 2020-06-04 00:30:16
Because of EU funding Bulgaria could invest more in high technologies
Administrator • 2020-06-03 22:30:18
NRA and businesses united around proposals for amendments to Ordinance N-18 (Video)
Administrator • 2020-06-03 21:30:17