News tagged with "economy"
- World wonders why China's economy 'exceeded expectations'Administrator • 2020-11-18 22:30:04“China's economy accelerated its recovery in October, cementing China's position as the only major economy with growth this year,” Bloomberg commented after the release of official data on China's economy for October. Reuters reported that China's economic indexes generally exceeded expectations, Radio China reported.
- Economy Minister with very important newsAdministrator • 2020-11-16 03:30:15All statistics show that we are among the leaders in macroeconomic stability. Our government debt is 4 times better than the average in the EU. Bulgaria has buffers in terms of budget structure.
- 'Radio China': 'Golden Week' demonstrates sustainability and vitality of China's economyAdministrator • 2020-10-10 21:30:17Prolonged weekends for big holidays in China (“golden week”) have always been an important indicator of the economy, reflecting consumer sentiment and people's willingness to spend.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The world economy is better than expectedAdministrator • 2020-10-02 03:30:14The situation in the world economy is currently better than the forecasts were said a few months ago, but the crisis related to the coronavium has not yet been overcome.
- 'Radio China': Steady recovery of China's economy key to global growthAdministrator • 2020-09-17 01:30:16According to National Statistical Government data, China's economy has overcome the adverse effects of the outbreak of the new coronavirus and the floods in August, Radio China reported.
- The Minister of Economy with very important news for all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-09-13 21:30:16At the moment, we are facing an unprecedented crisis, which is not only for Bulgaria, but also for the world economy. This is what the Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov said in the program “Nedelya” on New TV.
- Eurostat Exported Very Surprising Data on the Economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-09 12:30:06Bulgaria ranked eighth among EU countries in the lowest economic decline in the second quarter of the year. This is what Eurostat data shows.
- The German economy will recover from the crisis by 2022 at the latest.Administrator • 2020-09-07 18:30:14Germany's Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said the country would have to fall into additional debt in 2021 to succeed in dealing with the coronavirus's influence on the economy, writes the local edition of The Local.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14