News tagged with "economy"
- The new economy minister with very important news for £400mAdministrator • 2020-08-03 01:30:05The economy ministry's top priority is publicity and transparency. The departmental actions are deepening. The measure associated with limiting a “success” fee is not to hobble the consultancy business, it has its role, but the rates they want for themselves are too serious.
- Extraordinary: SANS checks who retracts fat “Success” charge at the Ministry of EconomyAdministrator • 2020-08-01 04:30:16Fee “Success” wanted by beneficiaries of the Ministry of Economy. This became clear from an extraordinary briefing by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov. He spoke with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and employers.
- Record collapse of French economy by 14% in second quarterAdministrator • 2020-08-01 00:30:20France's economy shrank by a record nearly 14% in the second quarter of 2020 with a view to collapse in household consumption, business investment and trade, as from mid-March to early May the country found itself under blockade and strict quarantine measures aimed at limit the spread of coronavirus infection.
- China's economy grew 3.2% in second quarterAdministrator • 2020-07-17 03:30:05China's economy reported growth in the second quarter of the year at a 3.2 percent year-on-year basis. This is what official figures released today show, DPA reported.
- EC: Romanian economy to shrink by 6% this yearAdministrator • 2020-07-07 20:30:16Romania's economy will report a significant decline of 6 percent in 2020 and recover with growth of 4 percent in 2021, according to the European Commission's summer economic forecasts released today, Agerpres reports.
- Radio China: China's steady development boosts global economy growthAdministrator • 2020-05-30 03:30:17Yesterday the annual session of the Pan-China Assembly of Members of Parliament (CAP) ended. At the news conference after its end, Prime Minister Li Keqiang was responding to journalistic questions on a range of topics such as China's economic development, opening up and cooperation, demonstrating confidence that the country would be able to achieve its annual development goals.
- 'We're shocked': What's going on with the Swedish economy?Administrator • 2020-05-25 21:30:17Experts in Sweden are shocked: the country's economy is sinking. Why did it come to this when Swedish authorities refrained from serious restrictions in the course of the coronavirus outbreak?
- Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve loans in advanceAdministrator • 2020-05-20 23:30:16Minister Emil Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve credits in advance. He reminded during the meeting of the relevant parliamentary committee that it is not the job of an economy minister to tell the Supervisory Board and the Board of BDB which credits and to whom to approve.
London with very important Brexit news
Administrator • 2020-08-08 23:30:17
BNB: Every two days in Bulgaria there is a new millionaire
Administrator • 2020-08-08 22:30:17
The pandemic brought down unprecedented prices of sea holidays
Administrator • 2020-08-08 20:30:16