News tagged with "economy"
- Three ladies are Deputy Ministers of Economy (Renewed)Administrator • 2021-05-13 21:30:14Stamen Yanev returns for head of the investment agency
- Our economy will fully recover by 2023.Administrator • 2021-03-31 19:30:03Our economy will fully recover by 2023. This shows data from UniCredit Bulbank's latest macroeconomic analysis for Central and Eastern Europe.
- Optimistic forecast for the world economy - will grow by 5.6%Administrator • 2021-03-09 19:30:04The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development forecasts the world economy to grow by 5.6 percent, Anadolu Agency said.
- Economy Minister with big news about businessAdministrator • 2021-01-09 04:30:16The measures provided by the Ministry of Economy in the Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” in the form of cash grants amounting to BGN 500 million. They will reach the business in the coming months.
- Economy Minister with very good news for the hard hit by K-19Administrator • 2020-12-04 10:30:15Up to 6900 BGN of interest-free credit can take all individuals hit by the crisis. This was announced by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov in front of Nova TV.
- The OECD expects 4.2 percent growth in the global economy in 2021Administrator • 2020-12-03 01:30:14Yesterday, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) published a report on its forecast for the world economy. At his presentation, the organization's secretary general, José Angel Gurria, said that after the start of the COVID-19 epidemic, hope was seen for the first time. In his words, good news about vaccine development inspires confidence and reduces uncertainty in future development, Radio China reports.
- World wonders why China's economy 'exceeded expectations'Administrator • 2020-11-18 22:30:04“China's economy accelerated its recovery in October, cementing China's position as the only major economy with growth this year,” Bloomberg commented after the release of official data on China's economy for October. Reuters reported that China's economic indexes generally exceeded expectations, Radio China reported.
- Economy Minister with very important newsAdministrator • 2020-11-16 03:30:15All statistics show that we are among the leaders in macroeconomic stability. Our government debt is 4 times better than the average in the EU. Bulgaria has buffers in terms of budget structure.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15