News tagged with "economy"
- Economy Minister with big news about businessAdministrator • 2021-01-09 04:30:16The measures provided by the Ministry of Economy in the Operational Programme “Innovation and Competitiveness” in the form of cash grants amounting to BGN 500 million. They will reach the business in the coming months.
- Economy Minister with very good news for the hard hit by K-19Administrator • 2020-12-04 10:30:15Up to 6900 BGN of interest-free credit can take all individuals hit by the crisis. This was announced by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov in front of Nova TV.
- The OECD expects 4.2 percent growth in the global economy in 2021Administrator • 2020-12-03 01:30:14Yesterday, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) published a report on its forecast for the world economy. At his presentation, the organization's secretary general, José Angel Gurria, said that after the start of the COVID-19 epidemic, hope was seen for the first time. In his words, good news about vaccine development inspires confidence and reduces uncertainty in future development, Radio China reports.
- World wonders why China's economy 'exceeded expectations'Administrator • 2020-11-18 22:30:04“China's economy accelerated its recovery in October, cementing China's position as the only major economy with growth this year,” Bloomberg commented after the release of official data on China's economy for October. Reuters reported that China's economic indexes generally exceeded expectations, Radio China reported.
- Economy Minister with very important newsAdministrator • 2020-11-16 03:30:15All statistics show that we are among the leaders in macroeconomic stability. Our government debt is 4 times better than the average in the EU. Bulgaria has buffers in terms of budget structure.
- 'Radio China': 'Golden Week' demonstrates sustainability and vitality of China's economyAdministrator • 2020-10-10 21:30:17Prolonged weekends for big holidays in China (“golden week”) have always been an important indicator of the economy, reflecting consumer sentiment and people's willingness to spend.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The world economy is better than expectedAdministrator • 2020-10-02 03:30:14The situation in the world economy is currently better than the forecasts were said a few months ago, but the crisis related to the coronavium has not yet been overcome.
- 'Radio China': Steady recovery of China's economy key to global growthAdministrator • 2020-09-17 01:30:16According to National Statistical Government data, China's economy has overcome the adverse effects of the outbreak of the new coronavirus and the floods in August, Radio China reported.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15