News tagged with "economy"
- Bundesbank with a very bleak forecast for the German economyAdministrator • 2020-04-21 05:30:18Germany's economy is in a severe recession and is unlikely to mark a rapid recovery because many restrictions in place related to the spread of coronavirus could remain in place for an extended period, the Bundesbank predicted in its regular monthly economic report, published on Monday, reports “Trud”.
- Recovering Wuhan gives confidence and boost to China's economyAdministrator • 2020-04-18 07:30:15Currently, normal life and the economy in China are recovering at a rapid pace. Where does the country's confidence that it will implement this year's goals for social and economic development come from? Wuhan has his own specific response, Radio China reports.
- Sunak: We don't choose between English health and economyAdministrator • 2020-04-15 03:30:04Britain's government faces no choice between slowing the spread of the coronavirus and protecting the economy. This was stated today by Finance Minister Rishi Sunak, quoted by Reuters.
- Thailand's economy could get worse than the 1997 financial crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-14 23:30:16The Thai economy could shrink to its lowest level since 1997, when Asia was gripped by a financial crisis. This will happen if the country fails to contain the coronavirus outbreak soon, a banking organisation cited by DPA has warned.
- Denmark: Our economy could shrink by 3 to 6 per cent in 2020Administrator • 2020-04-10 13:30:17Denmark's economy could shrink by 3 to 6 percent this year as businesses suffer the effects of restrictive measures over the coronavirus, Finance Minister Nikolai Wammen said today, quoted by Reuters.
- Goldman Sachs: Japan's economy to shrink by record 25%Administrator • 2020-04-09 09:30:17Japan's economy is about to shrink by a record 25 percent in the current quarter despite a government package of measures announced yesterday to address the effects of the coronavirus that has hit consumer spending and company growth. This is predicted in the report released today by investment bank Goldman Sachs, quoted by The Associated Press.
- Expert: Russia's economy will return to its 90s levelAdministrator • 2020-04-09 06:30:04Russia's economy could return to its 1990s level if the crisis situation linked to the coronavirus lasts three months. This is predicted by Boris Titov, Business Ombudsman to the President of Russia.
- EU Commissioner: The collapse of a European economy means a collapse across the EUAdministrator • 2020-04-07 06:30:04The collapse of the economy of a European country will cause economic consequences for the entire continent. This opinion expressed on Monday, 6 April, European Commissioner for the Internal Market Thierry Breton, speaking to the television channel LCI, TACC reports.
Prof. Atanas Tassev: By 2025 everyone should go to the free electricity market
Administrator • 2020-06-03 05:30:04
Large chains - correct to small manufacturers
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:19
Greece hotels in no hurry to open despite lifting ban
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:07