News tagged with "economy"
- 'Radio China': 'Golden Week' demonstrates sustainability and vitality of China's economyAdministrator • 2020-10-10 21:30:17Prolonged weekends for big holidays in China (“golden week”) have always been an important indicator of the economy, reflecting consumer sentiment and people's willingness to spend.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The world economy is better than expectedAdministrator • 2020-10-02 03:30:14The situation in the world economy is currently better than the forecasts were said a few months ago, but the crisis related to the coronavium has not yet been overcome.
- 'Radio China': Steady recovery of China's economy key to global growthAdministrator • 2020-09-17 01:30:16According to National Statistical Government data, China's economy has overcome the adverse effects of the outbreak of the new coronavirus and the floods in August, Radio China reported.
- The Minister of Economy with very important news for all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-09-13 21:30:16At the moment, we are facing an unprecedented crisis, which is not only for Bulgaria, but also for the world economy. This is what the Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov said in the program “Nedelya” on New TV.
- Eurostat Exported Very Surprising Data on the Economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-09 12:30:06Bulgaria ranked eighth among EU countries in the lowest economic decline in the second quarter of the year. This is what Eurostat data shows.
- The German economy will recover from the crisis by 2022 at the latest.Administrator • 2020-09-07 18:30:14Germany's Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said the country would have to fall into additional debt in 2021 to succeed in dealing with the coronavirus's influence on the economy, writes the local edition of The Local.
- German economy with record quarterly declineAdministrator • 2020-08-26 01:30:04German companies and consumers have cut their spending sharply during coronavirus-related restrictions, leaving the economy in a deep decline from which it will slowly recover.
- 'Radio China': Digital economy has become an 'incubator' for jobs in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-08-22 02:30:16Tsiu Jiwan works as a courier in one of the platforms for ordering and delivery of food. Every day, he runs about 40 orders. After the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic, there was a blatant need for couriers and the number increased significantly, Radio China reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15