News tagged with "economy"
- Kristalina Georgieva: The world economy is better than expectedAdministrator • 2020-10-02 03:30:14The situation in the world economy is currently better than the forecasts were said a few months ago, but the crisis related to the coronavium has not yet been overcome.
- 'Radio China': Steady recovery of China's economy key to global growthAdministrator • 2020-09-17 01:30:16According to National Statistical Government data, China's economy has overcome the adverse effects of the outbreak of the new coronavirus and the floods in August, Radio China reported.
- The Minister of Economy with very important news for all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-09-13 21:30:16At the moment, we are facing an unprecedented crisis, which is not only for Bulgaria, but also for the world economy. This is what the Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov said in the program “Nedelya” on New TV.
- Eurostat Exported Very Surprising Data on the Economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-09 12:30:06Bulgaria ranked eighth among EU countries in the lowest economic decline in the second quarter of the year. This is what Eurostat data shows.
- The German economy will recover from the crisis by 2022 at the latest.Administrator • 2020-09-07 18:30:14Germany's Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said the country would have to fall into additional debt in 2021 to succeed in dealing with the coronavirus's influence on the economy, writes the local edition of The Local.
- German economy with record quarterly declineAdministrator • 2020-08-26 01:30:04German companies and consumers have cut their spending sharply during coronavirus-related restrictions, leaving the economy in a deep decline from which it will slowly recover.
- 'Radio China': Digital economy has become an 'incubator' for jobs in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-08-22 02:30:16Tsiu Jiwan works as a courier in one of the platforms for ordering and delivery of food. Every day, he runs about 40 orders. After the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic, there was a blatant need for couriers and the number increased significantly, Radio China reported.
- Thailand's record economy slump due to K-19Administrator • 2020-08-18 05:30:15Thailand's economy reported its biggest slowdown since the Asian financial crisis more than two decades ago, statistics exported today show, world news agencies report.
“Gradus”: The company has not maintained commercial relations with Pavel Stoimenov
Administrator • 2021-05-12 00:30:15
Electricity production rose 10.39% compared to 2020
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:17
BACB with over 20% growth of assets and borrowed funds
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:05