News tagged with "economy"
- The Minister of Economy with very important news for all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-09-13 21:30:16At the moment, we are facing an unprecedented crisis, which is not only for Bulgaria, but also for the world economy. This is what the Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov said in the program “Nedelya” on New TV.
- Eurostat Exported Very Surprising Data on the Economy of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-09-09 12:30:06Bulgaria ranked eighth among EU countries in the lowest economic decline in the second quarter of the year. This is what Eurostat data shows.
- The German economy will recover from the crisis by 2022 at the latest.Administrator • 2020-09-07 18:30:14Germany's Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said the country would have to fall into additional debt in 2021 to succeed in dealing with the coronavirus's influence on the economy, writes the local edition of The Local.
- German economy with record quarterly declineAdministrator • 2020-08-26 01:30:04German companies and consumers have cut their spending sharply during coronavirus-related restrictions, leaving the economy in a deep decline from which it will slowly recover.
- 'Radio China': Digital economy has become an 'incubator' for jobs in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-08-22 02:30:16Tsiu Jiwan works as a courier in one of the platforms for ordering and delivery of food. Every day, he runs about 40 orders. After the beginning of the COVID-19 epidemic, there was a blatant need for couriers and the number increased significantly, Radio China reported.
- Thailand's record economy slump due to K-19Administrator • 2020-08-18 05:30:15Thailand's economy reported its biggest slowdown since the Asian financial crisis more than two decades ago, statistics exported today show, world news agencies report.
- Record collapse of Japan's economy over COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-18 00:30:15Japan's economy has been hit unprecedented by restrictive measures taken against the spread of COVID-19, according to preliminary data released by the Japanese government cited by RIA Novosti.
- NSI reported a record collapse of Bulgaria's economyAdministrator • 2020-08-15 05:30:06In the second quarter of 2020 Bulgaria's gross domestic product decreased due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus by 8.2% compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year and by 9.8% compared to the first three months of this year, according to the NSI express assessment.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15