News tagged with "economy"
- Record collapse of Japan's economy over COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-18 00:30:15Japan's economy has been hit unprecedented by restrictive measures taken against the spread of COVID-19, according to preliminary data released by the Japanese government cited by RIA Novosti.
- NSI reported a record collapse of Bulgaria's economyAdministrator • 2020-08-15 05:30:06In the second quarter of 2020 Bulgaria's gross domestic product decreased due to the crisis caused by the coronavirus by 8.2% compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year and by 9.8% compared to the first three months of this year, according to the NSI express assessment.
- Economy Minister with important financial news because of the crown crisisAdministrator • 2020-08-14 03:30:17A new measure of BGN 80 million will help with working funds for small businesses. This was announced by Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov at a briefing in the ministry after meeting with employers and trade unions.
- BBC: Britain's economy has collapsed! Island swept away by unseen since 11-year recessionAdministrator • 2020-08-13 08:30:14Britain's economy shrank by a record 20.4 per cent in the second quarter of 2020 compared to the first. The UK economy suffered its biggest decline between April and June as measures to block the coronavirus pushed the country officially into recession - for the first time in 11 years, the BBC (BBC) noted.
- Britain's economy has shrunk by a record 20.4%Administrator • 2020-08-13 01:30:16Britain's economy shrank by a record 20.4 percent in the April-June period, when restrictive measures over the coronavirus were the strictest, official figures announced today quoted by Reuters showed.
- The new economy minister with very important news for £400mAdministrator • 2020-08-03 01:30:05The economy ministry's top priority is publicity and transparency. The departmental actions are deepening. The measure associated with limiting a “success” fee is not to hobble the consultancy business, it has its role, but the rates they want for themselves are too serious.
- Extraordinary: SANS checks who retracts fat “Success” charge at the Ministry of EconomyAdministrator • 2020-08-01 04:30:16Fee “Success” wanted by beneficiaries of the Ministry of Economy. This became clear from an extraordinary briefing by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov. He spoke with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and employers.
- Record collapse of French economy by 14% in second quarterAdministrator • 2020-08-01 00:30:20France's economy shrank by a record nearly 14% in the second quarter of 2020 with a view to collapse in household consumption, business investment and trade, as from mid-March to early May the country found itself under blockade and strict quarantine measures aimed at limit the spread of coronavirus infection.
Consumption recovers, trade with growth for the 10th month
Administrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:15
By July choose a contractor on the first two sections of the railway line from North Macedonia to Bulgaria
Administrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:03
Cyprus, Malta, Greece to develop single-use plastic-free tourism
Administrator • 2021-04-10 19:30:15