News tagged with "economy"
- China's economy grew 3.2% in second quarterAdministrator • 2020-07-17 03:30:05China's economy reported growth in the second quarter of the year at a 3.2 percent year-on-year basis. This is what official figures released today show, DPA reported.
- EC: Romanian economy to shrink by 6% this yearAdministrator • 2020-07-07 20:30:16Romania's economy will report a significant decline of 6 percent in 2020 and recover with growth of 4 percent in 2021, according to the European Commission's summer economic forecasts released today, Agerpres reports.
- Radio China: China's steady development boosts global economy growthAdministrator • 2020-05-30 03:30:17Yesterday the annual session of the Pan-China Assembly of Members of Parliament (CAP) ended. At the news conference after its end, Prime Minister Li Keqiang was responding to journalistic questions on a range of topics such as China's economic development, opening up and cooperation, demonstrating confidence that the country would be able to achieve its annual development goals.
- 'We're shocked': What's going on with the Swedish economy?Administrator • 2020-05-25 21:30:17Experts in Sweden are shocked: the country's economy is sinking. Why did it come to this when Swedish authorities refrained from serious restrictions in the course of the coronavirus outbreak?
- Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve loans in advanceAdministrator • 2020-05-20 23:30:16Minister Emil Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve credits in advance. He reminded during the meeting of the relevant parliamentary committee that it is not the job of an economy minister to tell the Supervisory Board and the Board of BDB which credits and to whom to approve.
- Kristalina Georgieva with a frightening forecast for the recovery of the world economyAdministrator • 2020-05-17 01:30:16The world economy will not be able to recover fully until 2022, even with the most favorable forecasts. This was stated by IMF chief Kristalina Georgieva in an interview with Politico.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The world economy will partially recover next yearAdministrator • 2020-05-16 21:30:18Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Kristalina Georgieva predicts today a partial recovery of the world economy next year, TASS reported, quoted by BTA.
- Britain's economy shrank by a record 5.8 percent in MarchAdministrator • 2020-05-14 04:30:05Britain's economy shrank by a record 5.8 percent in March against February as the coronavirus crisis intensified and the government introduced strict restrictive measures to stop it spreading. This is what official figures presented today, quoted by Reuters.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03