News tagged with "economy"
- Britain's economy shrank by a record 5.8 percent in MarchAdministrator • 2020-05-14 04:30:05Britain's economy shrank by a record 5.8 percent in March against February as the coronavirus crisis intensified and the government introduced strict restrictive measures to stop it spreading. This is what official figures presented today, quoted by Reuters.
- The Commission announced how much the Bulgarian economy will shrink this yearAdministrator • 2020-05-07 03:30:17Bulgaria's economy will shrink by 7.2 per cent this year before recovering by 6 per cent next year according to the European Commission's economic forecasts announced today.
- Greek economy to experience triple shock over measuresAdministrator • 2020-05-02 20:30:16The Greek economy will shrink by 4.7 percent this year as a result of measures taken to combat the pandemic, reports in. “Kathimerini”, referring to an updated report from the Ministry of Finance sent to the European Commission under the European Semester process.
- Bundesbank with a very bleak forecast for the German economyAdministrator • 2020-04-21 05:30:18Germany's economy is in a severe recession and is unlikely to mark a rapid recovery because many restrictions in place related to the spread of coronavirus could remain in place for an extended period, the Bundesbank predicted in its regular monthly economic report, published on Monday, reports “Trud”.
- Recovering Wuhan gives confidence and boost to China's economyAdministrator • 2020-04-18 07:30:15Currently, normal life and the economy in China are recovering at a rapid pace. Where does the country's confidence that it will implement this year's goals for social and economic development come from? Wuhan has his own specific response, Radio China reports.
- Sunak: We don't choose between English health and economyAdministrator • 2020-04-15 03:30:04Britain's government faces no choice between slowing the spread of the coronavirus and protecting the economy. This was stated today by Finance Minister Rishi Sunak, quoted by Reuters.
- Thailand's economy could get worse than the 1997 financial crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-14 23:30:16The Thai economy could shrink to its lowest level since 1997, when Asia was gripped by a financial crisis. This will happen if the country fails to contain the coronavirus outbreak soon, a banking organisation cited by DPA has warned.
- Denmark: Our economy could shrink by 3 to 6 per cent in 2020Administrator • 2020-04-10 13:30:17Denmark's economy could shrink by 3 to 6 percent this year as businesses suffer the effects of restrictive measures over the coronavirus, Finance Minister Nikolai Wammen said today, quoted by Reuters.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15