News tagged with "economy"
- Expert: Russia's economy will return to its 90s levelAdministrator • 2020-04-09 06:30:04Russia's economy could return to its 1990s level if the crisis situation linked to the coronavirus lasts three months. This is predicted by Boris Titov, Business Ombudsman to the President of Russia.
- EU Commissioner: The collapse of a European economy means a collapse across the EUAdministrator • 2020-04-07 06:30:04The collapse of the economy of a European country will cause economic consequences for the entire continent. This opinion expressed on Monday, 6 April, European Commissioner for the Internal Market Thierry Breton, speaking to the television channel LCI, TACC reports.
- World Bank: COVID-19 to deal severe blow to Asian economyAdministrator • 2020-04-01 13:30:17The World Bank expects that the coronavirus pandemic will significantly slow the economic growth of China and the countries of East Asia and the Pacific, with millions of people falling into poverty, the Associated Press reported.
- Swedish economy likely to shrink by 4% because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-01 07:30:18Sweden's economy is expected to shrink by 4 percent this year as the coronavirus pandemic hit supply and demand, Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson said today, quoted by Reuters.
- Minister of Economy with incredible news about a grant to...Administrator • 2020-03-29 10:30:17“The biggest nightmare is human lives, then all the consequences before we get to the economy. It is a very difficult and severe crisis, but all evil for good.”
- “Radio China”: The trend for the development of the Chinese economy has not changedAdministrator • 2020-03-19 03:30:22These days, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that all of the company's stores outside the Greater China area, will remain closed until March 27. Developers conference “WWDC 2020", planned in June, will be held online, with the aim of reducing the risk of spreading the outbreak of the new coronavirus. Cook said that thanks to containing the outbreak in China, all stores in the Greater China region have reopened, Radio China writes.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03