News tagged with "electricity"
- The cheapest electricity in Bulgaria during the holidaysAdministrator • 2021-05-03 18:30:13The cheapest electricity on the holidays turned out to be sold in Bulgaria. On Easter - 2 May, in Bulgaria the lowest price on European electricity exchanges was reported - 42.70 euros per megawatt-hour, which is down 35% compared to the previous day. Similar are the levels for neighbors. The Romanian Energy Exchange closed the “Day Ahead” segment at a base energy price of 42.96 euros per MWh, the Greek one was 44.49 euros.
- China's electricity consumption rose 18.5% in FebruaryAdministrator • 2021-03-13 19:30:03China's electricity consumption, an important barometer of economic activity, rose 18.5 percent in February on an annual basis, amid a continued recovery in the country's economy, according to data from the State Energy Government cited by Radio China.
- On May 11, Bulgaria is tied up with European electricity exchanges in trading for the day aheadAdministrator • 2021-03-09 22:30:03The first day of delivery is on May 12
- Turkey has tripled electricity generation in 18 yearsAdministrator • 2021-01-16 18:30:13Electricity generation is a factor without which it is not possible for Turkey to make progress in its development. For the past 18 years, electricity generation in our country has been increased three times and reached 96 thousand megwatts. Our goal is to have leading positions not only in production but also in renewable energy technologies, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said today.
- Records in the trade of electricity - its price in our country among the lowest (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-01-07 00:30:16A record December marked the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange in electricity trading on the Day Ahead platform. It traded 1,754 887.8 megawatt hours, which is the largest amount for a month since the creation of this market segment in 2016.
- Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 7.67% in 2020.Administrator • 2021-01-06 20:30:16Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 7.67 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 31.12.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) on the energy balance of the country for the specified period, which are published on the operator's website.
- Employers Organizations with Opinion on Theft of Electricity from Maritsa East 2Administrator • 2020-12-19 04:30:15The nationally representative employers' organizations AICB, BCCI and KRIB issued an opinion on thefts. Here's what it says:
- What does the electricity bill include if we leave the regulated market?Administrator • 2020-12-09 10:30:05For several months, there has been talk in the media that all economic subscribers must switch to the free market of electricity. Many experts have warned publicly that if they do not carry it out by June 30, they will have to pay higher electricity bills.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03