News tagged with "electricity"
- Electricity production in Bulgaria fell by 8.35% for 2020Administrator • 2020-11-19 22:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.35 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 15.11.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 15.11.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) for the energy balance of the country for the period from 1 January 2020 to 15 November compared to the similar period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Home office on electricity bills, see how muchAdministrator • 2020-11-18 08:30:15More and more company employees are working from their homes because of the growth of those infected with coronavirus. The pandemic also took much of the children home to study online. However, all this is a prerequisite for more costs, NOVA transmits.
- Plumbing Sliven remains without electricity temporarily due to debtsAdministrator • 2020-10-14 03:30:14“Elektrodistribution South” received a request for cessation of the supply of electricity to the sites of Vik-Sliven.
- “Armaco Energy” - partner and supplier of electricity for your businessAdministrator • 2020-09-15 01:30:16Armaco Energy AD is a licensed electricity trader and coordinator of a balancing group and is a partner of companies and other non-profit consumers that go on the free market of electricity from October 1st.
- BGN 1.4 billion in the electricity grid in the next 10 yearsAdministrator • 2020-09-14 19:30:15BGN 1.4 billion of investments in the electricity grid by 2029 is planned by the Electricity System Operator. The forecast is in the 10-year network development plan, which the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission is to discuss.
- “Energo-Pro” delivers green electricity to Varna enterpriseAdministrator • 2020-09-05 05:30:15Varna manufacturer of cardboard and paper packaging products “Chaika” joined the customers of “Energo-Pro Energy Services”, which supply 100% green energy. The special certificate certifying the use of electricity produced entirely from renewable sources was handed to Prodan Shterev, CEO of the company, by the commercial director of the energy company Albena Lazarova.
- Electricity Production in Bulgaria Dropped by 8.29%Administrator • 2020-09-02 00:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 8.29 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 30.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 30.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 30 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- “Grand Energy Distribution” with the most attractive prices for electricityAdministrator • 2020-09-01 21:30:16The company has been a proven and secure supplier of electricity for 10 years
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14