News tagged with "electricity"
- Turkey has tripled electricity generation in 18 yearsAdministrator • 2021-01-16 18:30:13Electricity generation is a factor without which it is not possible for Turkey to make progress in its development. For the past 18 years, electricity generation in our country has been increased three times and reached 96 thousand megwatts. Our goal is to have leading positions not only in production but also in renewable energy technologies, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said today.
- Records in the trade of electricity - its price in our country among the lowest (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-01-07 00:30:16A record December marked the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange in electricity trading on the Day Ahead platform. It traded 1,754 887.8 megawatt hours, which is the largest amount for a month since the creation of this market segment in 2016.
- Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 7.67% in 2020.Administrator • 2021-01-06 20:30:16Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 7.67 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 31.12.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) on the energy balance of the country for the specified period, which are published on the operator's website.
- Employers Organizations with Opinion on Theft of Electricity from Maritsa East 2Administrator • 2020-12-19 04:30:15The nationally representative employers' organizations AICB, BCCI and KRIB issued an opinion on thefts. Here's what it says:
- What does the electricity bill include if we leave the regulated market?Administrator • 2020-12-09 10:30:05For several months, there has been talk in the media that all economic subscribers must switch to the free market of electricity. Many experts have warned publicly that if they do not carry it out by June 30, they will have to pay higher electricity bills.
- Electricity production in Bulgaria fell by 8.35% for 2020Administrator • 2020-11-19 22:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.35 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 15.11.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 15.11.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) for the energy balance of the country for the period from 1 January 2020 to 15 November compared to the similar period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Home office on electricity bills, see how muchAdministrator • 2020-11-18 08:30:15More and more company employees are working from their homes because of the growth of those infected with coronavirus. The pandemic also took much of the children home to study online. However, all this is a prerequisite for more costs, NOVA transmits.
- Plumbing Sliven remains without electricity temporarily due to debtsAdministrator • 2020-10-14 03:30:14“Elektrodistribution South” received a request for cessation of the supply of electricity to the sites of Vik-Sliven.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04