News tagged with "electricity"
- Employers Organizations with Opinion on Theft of Electricity from Maritsa East 2Administrator • 2020-12-19 04:30:15The nationally representative employers' organizations AICB, BCCI and KRIB issued an opinion on thefts. Here's what it says:
- What does the electricity bill include if we leave the regulated market?Administrator • 2020-12-09 10:30:05For several months, there has been talk in the media that all economic subscribers must switch to the free market of electricity. Many experts have warned publicly that if they do not carry it out by June 30, they will have to pay higher electricity bills.
- Electricity production in Bulgaria fell by 8.35% for 2020Administrator • 2020-11-19 22:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.35 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 15.11.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 15.11.2019. This shows the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator (ESO) for the energy balance of the country for the period from 1 January 2020 to 15 November compared to the similar period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Home office on electricity bills, see how muchAdministrator • 2020-11-18 08:30:15More and more company employees are working from their homes because of the growth of those infected with coronavirus. The pandemic also took much of the children home to study online. However, all this is a prerequisite for more costs, NOVA transmits.
- Plumbing Sliven remains without electricity temporarily due to debtsAdministrator • 2020-10-14 03:30:14“Elektrodistribution South” received a request for cessation of the supply of electricity to the sites of Vik-Sliven.
- “Armaco Energy” - partner and supplier of electricity for your businessAdministrator • 2020-09-15 01:30:16Armaco Energy AD is a licensed electricity trader and coordinator of a balancing group and is a partner of companies and other non-profit consumers that go on the free market of electricity from October 1st.
- BGN 1.4 billion in the electricity grid in the next 10 yearsAdministrator • 2020-09-14 19:30:15BGN 1.4 billion of investments in the electricity grid by 2029 is planned by the Electricity System Operator. The forecast is in the 10-year network development plan, which the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission is to discuss.
- “Energo-Pro” delivers green electricity to Varna enterpriseAdministrator • 2020-09-05 05:30:15Varna manufacturer of cardboard and paper packaging products “Chaika” joined the customers of “Energo-Pro Energy Services”, which supply 100% green energy. The special certificate certifying the use of electricity produced entirely from renewable sources was handed to Prodan Shterev, CEO of the company, by the commercial director of the energy company Albena Lazarova.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15