News tagged with "electricity"
- Electricity Production in Bulgaria Dropped by 8.29%Administrator • 2020-09-02 00:30:15Electricity production in Bulgaria dropped by 8.29 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 30.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 30.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 30 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- “Grand Energy Distribution” with the most attractive prices for electricityAdministrator • 2020-09-01 21:30:16The company has been a proven and secure supplier of electricity for 10 years
- Electricity Consumption in Bulgaria has dropped by 3.83% since the beginning of the yearAdministrator • 2020-08-12 00:30:16Electricity consumption in Bulgaria decreased by 3.83 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 09.08.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 09.08.2019. This shows the operating data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period from 1 January to 9 August 2020 compared to the same period of 2019, published today on the operator's website. From the beginning of the year until August 9, 22,598 463 MWh of electricity was spent, while for the analogous period of 2019 the consumption in Bulgaria was 23 499 625 MWh.
- EWRC released a list of licensed electricity tradersAdministrator • 2020-08-05 22:30:25The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission publishes on its website a list of electricity suppliers holding licenses issued by EWRC as coordinators of balancing groups in accordance with the Rules on Electricity Trading energy. This was reported by the regulator.
- We buy electricity from outside because there are no auctions in our countryAdministrator • 2020-07-30 02:30:07Lack of tenders for long-term contracts causes electricity traders to shop it outside
- Imports of electricity in Bulgaria increased by 22.73 percentAdministrator • 2020-07-29 02:30:05Electricity imports in Bulgaria since the beginning of the year increased by 22.73 percent. This is shown by the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period 01.01.2020 - 26.07.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 26.07.2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Petkova instructed the TPP “Maritsa East 2" to produce 8.4% of the electricity needed by the stateAdministrator • 2020-06-30 20:30:17The Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova issued an order assigning the Maritza East 2 TPP an annual quota for electricity generation of 2.6 megawatts, which is 8.4% of the total electricity production. This was announced to the energy committee in parliament. Her order is based on the Energy Act, which allows the minister to commission up to 15% of the total amount of electricity produced.
- Keep small firms from expensive electricity until June 30, 2021.Administrator • 2020-06-18 00:30:18EWRC with a trading platform for comparing offers of electricity suppliers
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15