News tagged with "electricity"
- EWRC released a list of licensed electricity tradersAdministrator • 2020-08-05 22:30:25The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission publishes on its website a list of electricity suppliers holding licenses issued by EWRC as coordinators of balancing groups in accordance with the Rules on Electricity Trading energy. This was reported by the regulator.
- We buy electricity from outside because there are no auctions in our countryAdministrator • 2020-07-30 02:30:07Lack of tenders for long-term contracts causes electricity traders to shop it outside
- Imports of electricity in Bulgaria increased by 22.73 percentAdministrator • 2020-07-29 02:30:05Electricity imports in Bulgaria since the beginning of the year increased by 22.73 percent. This is shown by the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period 01.01.2020 - 26.07.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 26.07.2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Petkova instructed the TPP “Maritsa East 2" to produce 8.4% of the electricity needed by the stateAdministrator • 2020-06-30 20:30:17The Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova issued an order assigning the Maritza East 2 TPP an annual quota for electricity generation of 2.6 megawatts, which is 8.4% of the total electricity production. This was announced to the energy committee in parliament. Her order is based on the Energy Act, which allows the minister to commission up to 15% of the total amount of electricity produced.
- Keep small firms from expensive electricity until June 30, 2021.Administrator • 2020-06-18 00:30:18EWRC with a trading platform for comparing offers of electricity suppliers
- Since July 1st the electricity is cheaper at CEZ and “Energo-Pro”, EVN has ripened in priceAdministrator • 2020-06-01 20:30:17With a decrease in the price of gas by 9.4% from June 1, will not change the heating, will superimpose the cost of thermal energy from July
- “Energo-Pro” reschedules electricity bills for customers in difficulty and after cancellation of the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-05-14 19:30:19With the disappearance of the state of emergency, Energo-Pro restores the regular schedule for payment of consumed electricity. All invoices issued after May 13 will be with the usual payment period for household customers. Information about the time limits for payment of the amounts due is contained in each invoice issued by “Energo-Pro Sales”. Customers can pay their invoice within the standard deadlines for payment of electricity bills.
- NEC does not want appreciation if the electricity from the nuclear power plant is doubledAdministrator • 2020-04-21 19:30:19NEC wants a minimum increase of 0.15% in the current from July 1st, which sells for households and small businesses of CEZ, Energo-Pro and EVN. This will be valid if the quantities of electricity from Kozloduy NPP for the regulated market are doubled, it is clear from the applications submitted to the EWRC.
Consumption recovers, trade with growth for the 10th month
Administrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:15
By July choose a contractor on the first two sections of the railway line from North Macedonia to Bulgaria
Administrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:03
Cyprus, Malta, Greece to develop single-use plastic-free tourism
Administrator • 2021-04-10 19:30:15