News tagged with "electricity"
- Imports of electricity in Bulgaria increased by 22.73 percentAdministrator • 2020-07-29 02:30:05Electricity imports in Bulgaria since the beginning of the year increased by 22.73 percent. This is shown by the latest operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ for the country's energy balance for the period 01.01.2020 - 26.07.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 26.07.2019, which are published on the operator's website.
- Petkova instructed the TPP “Maritsa East 2" to produce 8.4% of the electricity needed by the stateAdministrator • 2020-06-30 20:30:17The Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova issued an order assigning the Maritza East 2 TPP an annual quota for electricity generation of 2.6 megawatts, which is 8.4% of the total electricity production. This was announced to the energy committee in parliament. Her order is based on the Energy Act, which allows the minister to commission up to 15% of the total amount of electricity produced.
- Keep small firms from expensive electricity until June 30, 2021.Administrator • 2020-06-18 00:30:18EWRC with a trading platform for comparing offers of electricity suppliers
- Since July 1st the electricity is cheaper at CEZ and “Energo-Pro”, EVN has ripened in priceAdministrator • 2020-06-01 20:30:17With a decrease in the price of gas by 9.4% from June 1, will not change the heating, will superimpose the cost of thermal energy from July
- “Energo-Pro” reschedules electricity bills for customers in difficulty and after cancellation of the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-05-14 19:30:19With the disappearance of the state of emergency, Energo-Pro restores the regular schedule for payment of consumed electricity. All invoices issued after May 13 will be with the usual payment period for household customers. Information about the time limits for payment of the amounts due is contained in each invoice issued by “Energo-Pro Sales”. Customers can pay their invoice within the standard deadlines for payment of electricity bills.
- NEC does not want appreciation if the electricity from the nuclear power plant is doubledAdministrator • 2020-04-21 19:30:19NEC wants a minimum increase of 0.15% in the current from July 1st, which sells for households and small businesses of CEZ, Energo-Pro and EVN. This will be valid if the quantities of electricity from Kozloduy NPP for the regulated market are doubled, it is clear from the applications submitted to the EWRC.
- Decline in Electricity Production in Bulgaria by Over 8%Administrator • 2020-04-15 13:30:20Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.32 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 12.04.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 12.04.2019. This is shown by the operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ on the country's energy balance for the time from 1 January to 12 April 2020 compared to the similar period of 2019 published on the operator's website.
- The Ombudsman pointed out what should happen to the cost of electricityAdministrator • 2020-03-27 15:30:15Ombudsman Diana Kovacheva does not support the draft decision of the EWRC, which keeps the price of electricity the same, although that of natural gas decreased by over 40 percent. This was announced by the Ombudsman's press centre.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04