News tagged with "employers"
- BTA offered partnership to employers' and workers' organizationsAdministrator • 2021-04-16 18:30:14The Bulgarian Telegraph Agency /BTA/ offered a partnership to the national representative organizations of employers and national trade unions of Bulgaria - the Association of Industrial Capital in Bulgaria (AICB), Bulgarian Industrial Chamber /BCC/, Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry /BTPP/, Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria /KRIB/, CITSB and KT “Podkreka”.
- Employers will receive money for keeping employees until the end of May 2021Administrator • 2021-03-17 19:30:14Employers will receive funds from the state to maintain employee employment until the end of May 2021, the government information service said.
- Until 15.01 employers apply for funds under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2021-01-12 20:30:05Employers wishing to receive funds for the period before 1.01.2021 and are eligible for CMS number 151/03.07.2020. and complementing with PMS 278/12.10.2020 (third design of the measure 60/40) may submit an application and the documents required to it by 17.00 h on 15.01.2021 reported by the Employment Agency.
- Sacheva: 68% of employers do not approve of the measures because they do not know themAdministrator • 2020-12-05 20:30:1568% of employers disapprove of the government's anti-crisis measures to help businesses overcome the consequences of COVID-19, Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told bTV. 50% of them did not benefit from any of these measures. 29% benefited from the 60/40 measure. 78% of the business did not benefit from the moratorium on loan payments. 90% did not benefit from working loans for small and medium-sized enterprises from the BDB, she added.
- Information for employers requesting funds before 1 October under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-10-13 23:30:04The Employment Agency shall publish information on employers wishing to receive funds for the period before 1 October 2020 under the second design of the 60/40 measure.
- Employers: We support the current tax systemAdministrator • 2020-05-29 01:30:07Representative at national level organizations of employers AICB, BIA, BCCI and CRIB, united in ABR, stand in a principled position in support of the current tax system of the Republic of Bulgaria, which is designed so as to provide foreseeable conditions for the performance of economic activity in the country.
- Translate 275 thousand to the first employers under the scheme 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-16 07:30:17BGN 275 thousand will be transferred today to the first 68 employers who requested assistance from the state under the 60/40 scheme. They asked for help for 1065 people, the National Insurance Institute said. The European Commission has today approved the scheme and payments have already begun.
- Employers unanimously against a down payment of corporate taxAdministrator • 2020-03-21 12:30:18All four organizations - KRIB, AICB, BSP and BCCI, united in the Association of Bulgarian Employers' Organizations, issued a common position against the advance levies to be paid based on the profits of 2018.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15