News tagged with "energy"
- Video: Companies in the energy sector owe BGN 2.5 billion in totalAdministrator • 2021-05-27 23:30:04Companies in energy owe a total of BGN 2.5 billion. This became clear today at a press conference of the caretaker Minister of Energy Andrey Zhivkov.
- Five lies saw Temenuzhka Petkova in the statement of her successor in the energyAdministrator • 2021-05-27 21:30:18Do not stabilize stabilized, she urged
- Changes in the rules of operation of the energy exchangeAdministrator • 2021-01-18 22:30:15In State Gazette, issue 4 of 15.01.2021, Rules for Amendment and Supplementation of the Rules for Operation of an Organized Electricity Exchange Market (PERCEE) were promulgated, announced by the Bulgarian Independent Energy Exchange /BNEB.
- Bulgaria joins the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency tomorrowAdministrator • 2021-01-18 21:30:04Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will participate in the official ceremony marking Bulgaria's accession to the Agency for Nuclear Energy (AEA) of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The ceremony will be held online on 19 January, Tuesday. During the ceremony, Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov, OECD Secretary General Angel Gurria, Director General of the Agency William Magwood and Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova will be welcomed. This was reported by the government information service.
- Prosecutor's Office: KEVR to check how prices are formed of thermal energyAdministrator • 2020-12-18 23:30:14The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office (VAP) referred the Chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC) to appoint a check to establish whether the statutory requirements governing the application of the thermal energy prices approved by the Commission in accordance with the conditions of the license. This was reported by the prosecutor's office.
- China's Clean Energy Consumption BoostAdministrator • 2020-12-12 01:30:15China's total energy consumption this year is expected to continue to rise, with the share of clean energy increasing, a report from the China Southern Network Company's Energy Development Research Institute, Radio China reports.
- Minister Petkova: 37% is the share of nuclear energy in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-11 21:30:04Approximately 37% is the share of nuclear energy in Bulgaria's energy mix. This was what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said during parliamentary control in response to a question about the development of energy in the country.
- Donchev: We will invest 4.5 billion levs in energy efficiency measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-29 22:30:16Bulgaria needs a giant effort to decarbonize the economy
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15