News tagged with "energy"
- Prosecutor's Office: KEVR to check how prices are formed of thermal energyAdministrator • 2020-12-18 23:30:14The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office (VAP) referred the Chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC) to appoint a check to establish whether the statutory requirements governing the application of the thermal energy prices approved by the Commission in accordance with the conditions of the license. This was reported by the prosecutor's office.
- China's Clean Energy Consumption BoostAdministrator • 2020-12-12 01:30:15China's total energy consumption this year is expected to continue to rise, with the share of clean energy increasing, a report from the China Southern Network Company's Energy Development Research Institute, Radio China reports.
- Minister Petkova: 37% is the share of nuclear energy in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-11 21:30:04Approximately 37% is the share of nuclear energy in Bulgaria's energy mix. This was what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said during parliamentary control in response to a question about the development of energy in the country.
- Donchev: We will invest 4.5 billion levs in energy efficiency measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-29 22:30:16Bulgaria needs a giant effort to decarbonize the economy
- 52% of Bulgarians: We are energy-dependent on RussiaAdministrator • 2020-10-27 21:30:15Over half of the adult inhabitants of the country (52 per cent) are convinced that Bulgaria is energy dependent on Russia. Half of the adult residents of the country indicate that the determination of the price of natural gas for Bulgaria depends on good bilateral relations with the Russian Federation.
- The underage Bulgarian children are in shock by this news about energy drinksAdministrator • 2020-09-26 06:30:04Legislative initiative provides for the introduction of a ban on the sale of energy drinks to minors, BGNES reported.
- “Armaco Energy” - partner and supplier of electricity for your businessAdministrator • 2020-09-15 01:30:16Armaco Energy AD is a licensed electricity trader and coordinator of a balancing group and is a partner of companies and other non-profit consumers that go on the free market of electricity from October 1st.
- Over BGN 1.396 billion has been raised in the Energy System Security Fund in 2018.Administrator • 2020-09-09 23:30:05The funds raised in the Energy System Security Fund (SELs) in 2018amounted to £1.396 billion. This is stated in the report of the Fund for last year, approved at today's Council of Ministers meeting. This was reported by the Government Information Service.
Bansko launches the lifts 1 BGN for the children
Administrator • 2021-01-16 23:30:04
Expert with incredible news about the cost of insurance “Civil Liability”
Administrator • 2021-01-16 21:30:15
Only 12,200 shot boars, 60% less
Administrator • 2021-01-16 20:30:04